Is there a gay hotel in London?

rickx
This topic is 1630 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gays are pretty much all over London but maybe slightly more concentrated in SoHo/Covent Garden or Vauxhall.

I like the St Martin’s Lane Hotel. Certainly has the vibe and gay couples are a common sight.( to clarify, it’s not a “gay” hotel...it’s just stylish and close to SoHo)

Edited by GBoi

Gays are pretty much all over London but maybe slightly more concentrated in SoHo/Covent Garden or Vauxhall.

I like the St Martin’s Lane Hotel. Certainly has the vibe and gay couples are a common sight.( to clarify, it’s not a “gay” hotel...it’s just stylish and close to SoHo)

+1 for St Martins Lane...

Anyone remember the old Philmore Beach Hotel back when Earl’s Court was a bit of a gay area & home to Hurricane Louie’s gay disco? Hot place in the beginning, but ended as a dump.

I stayed 3 times at a very funky hotel in Earl's Court. Can't remember the name. Decades ago.