Detroit Cowboy in nyc - 411

MmM
This topic is 1649 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He now lists himself as "Gay." Was that the way he was listed originally? I thougt it originally said "Ask Me," or am I thinking of a different ad?

Gman

Yes, I thought that he was listed as "ask me" when I first checked his profile out

Has a Northern NJ cellphone or Google voice number so he could live within minutes of NYC.....

He has a great look and physique but at 5'6" he's unfortunately too short for me to even consider......yes, I prefer guys 5"9" and taller

Very stringent about that in my preferences especially now that I am hiring less and less

He has a great look and physique but at 5'6" he's unfortunately too short for me to even consider......yes, I prefer guys 5"9" and taller

Very stringent about that in my preferences especially now that I am hiring less and less

Author Robert Heinlein wrote in one of his works that all women are the same size lying down. I wonder if that goes for men too. ;)

Gman

By email he says he doesn't host and it's $400.

If those are his pics he's gorgeous.

Yes, I thought that he was listed as "ask me" when I first checked his profile out

Has a Northern NJ cellphone or Google voice number so he could live within minutes of NYC.....

Good things sometimes come in small packages.

Author Robert Heinlein wrote in one of his works that all women are the same size lying down. I wonder if that goes for men too. ;)

Gman

The expression I've heard is nobody is too tall or too short in the bed yet based on what I've heard for a top it pays to be 6' tall...

We Americans are getting shorter and Europeans are looking over our shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...