Chloroformed Hunks

m_writer
This topic is 865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

True, but there's something about a strong and muscular man being chloroformed into unconsciousness and struggling and grunting while the bad guys holding a rag over his nose and mouth and then the hero being helplessly unconscious and completely at his captor's mercy...

To me, it's sort of the intriguing part of BDSM: having a muscular man being submissive to you and unable to do anything to escape?

I'm with you on this one ?

unfortunately chloroform doesn't work as fast as the movies and shows depict.. takes a few minutes:p

I know, and plus, it only lasts about 10-20 minutes of the person unconscious from what I looked up.

But on the bright side, you'd be watching a big muscular man grunting, writhing his head, and trying to free his nose and mouth while a chloroformed rag is pressed firmly over his face, muffled groans and shouts as he gets weaker and weaker...

So a few minutes of full struggling is actually OK in my book. ;)

• 1 year later...