Luis grand opening in New York

Delane
This topic is 1607 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this super hot asian guy in his web. You will not be disappointed by this. Spa price and high end private experience.

PM me for details.

https://www.m4mspadestination.com

I came across “Luis’s” site some time ago and wrote it off as a scam because the site format, the reviews and blog are a ripoff of Kristof’s site.

https://www.relaxtouchm4m.com/

One of the reviews still has Kristof’s name in it. Pretty lame. Kristof has been around for years in the West Village and is well reviewed here, not positively.

It’s nice to know that Luis is not Kristof. Someone should tell him to clean up his act and post some real pics.

Can you give us some details on the quality of the massage and whether there is any upselling?

Edited by EVdude

I came across “Luis’s” site some time ago and wrote it off as a scam because the site format, the reviews and blog are a ripoff of Kristof’s site.

https://www.relaxtouchm4m.com/

One of the reviews still has Kristof’s name in it. Pretty lame. Kristof has been around for years in the West Village and is well reviewed here, not positively.

It’s nice to know that Luis is not Kristof. Someone should tell him to clean up his act and post some real pics.

Can you give us some details on the quality of the massage and whether there is any upselling?

He is definitely not Kristof, Luis is vgl &tall Asian man where I rarely see in any spa. It is lame to have the copy from another web site lol. I got you anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there anyone who has been active in this forum a while who has seen this masseur? The thread was started by and the positive comments are all by new accounts. Please forgive my suspicious nature. ?

I do not know what is new account meaning or imply to? But I tried him and was great experience which is worth than most of my other experiences in nyc. Hope this helps.

I find @Unonymous30xxx to be genuine about his experience.

Thanks @EVdude

I can't help being a novice on this site, but I've reviewed a few people, some good some bad, all based on personal experience. For me this is an expensive hobby, so when we splurge this forum is great for making sure your money is well spent. Some of you have helped me navigate and avoid the pitfalls, I'm just doing my best to give back and pay it forward

Had some time and was in the mood this last Sunday and decided to give Luis a try.

not sure I can recommend him if youre looking an amazing massage, BUT if youre looking for time with a very sexy masseur then I highly recommend him. Luis is very sexy, friendly and attentive. I very much enjoyed my time with him and will be back for more.

Message me for more details.