Cut/uncut on Rentmen

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 1580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A baby’s inability to verbally express their pain does not diminish that pain. ? Take an hour and watch the Netflix documentary “American circumcision”. You may find it educational - especially when the maternity nurses describe the distress of the babies during and after the procedure.

I was just relaying what my friend told me, which is why I wrote that a baby wouldn’t be “as intellectually aware” as an adult; I’ve no doubt the procedure, dealing with such a sensitive area, is incredibly painful. I worked for many years with medical students in a hospital, who told me of their colleagues who nearly fainted or threw up when they performed or watched circumcisions during their ob/gyn rotation.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry my word choice was offensive, but to me an unnecessary irreversible physical modification done without consent is a form of violence. And the reason I mentioned it was as part of the contextual explanation of the use of intact to describe male humans who are uncircumcised since I believe that's part of the background driving the use of intact.

Just wondering-do you feel the same way about parents piercing infants' earlobes?

And for the record, while I've been with lots of uncut guys-and it was fine, I prefer cut. I'm also glad it was done to me as an infant rather than as an adult.

Gman

Just wondering-do you feel the same way about parents piercing infants' earlobes?

Gman

Piercing an infant's ears inflicts pain and imposes a gendered aesthetic without consent or regard for the infant. I do not agree with it, though, it's usually something that typically heals if the tissues aren't overly modified. The nerve tissue removed by circumcision cannot be restored so I don't consider these completely comparable.

Piercing an infant's ears inflicts pain and imposes a gendered aesthetic without consent or regard for the infant. I do not agree with it, though, it's usually something that typically heals if the tissues aren't overly modified. The nerve tissue removed by circumcision cannot be restored so I don't consider these completely comparable.

We shall have to agree to disagree as I'd say it's matter of degree and not apples vs oranges.

Gman

And for the record, while I've been with lots of uncut guys-and it was fine, I prefer cut. I'm also glad it was done to me as an infant rather than as an adult.

Gman

As @LivingnLA says chopping your penis doesn't compare to making a hole in your ears and you know it... Do women have less sensitivity in their ears because of wearing earrings?

If you think religion justifies you can always just say it but a fact is a fact.

• 1 month later...
As long as the skin slides back and is clean I could care less...."Bring me the head!":D

I'm cut, although I do have a little extra skin that got left, but it doesn't cover the head at all. I will say that uncut guys tend to fascinate me - especially seeing the skin slide back and forth over the head. Maybe it's more because I don't have a cock that does that lol?

I have met a few guys who really can't retract their skin very far, soft or hard. I definitely prefer when they can.