Is anyone planning a DC get together this year?

purplekow
This topic is 1672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have enjoyed the several DC get togethers I have attended and I was wondering is anyone was willing to undertake setting it up again this year. I do not live in DC so that makes it a bit difficult for me to handle, though I would be willing to lend a hand if that is an inducement.

Nate SF has done a great job in the past as has Legendary Dave and I believe William has also helped out.

It usually is the Martin Luther King weekend at the time the leather convention is in DC.

I have enjoyed the several DC get togethers I have attended and I was wondering is anyone was willing to undertake setting it up again this year. I do not live in DC so that makes it a bit difficult for me to handle, though I would be willing to lend a hand if that is an inducement.

Nate SF has done a great job in the past as has Legendary Dave and I believe William has also helped out.

It usually is the Martin Luther King weekend at the time the leather convention is in DC.

@purplekow @mike carey Yes, I plan to host a MAL weekend brunch for 2020 and should have posted something earlier. If anyone is interested in attending please send me a PM through the message board.