I smell a scam

Rangar
This topic is 1670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check these 4 hot new beauties out in NYC

Brauliorodriguez member since 10/15

Zanetti member since 09/09

Diegool member since 10/11

Michelsalgado member since 10/11

All 4 have reviews by mascpigbTm (member since 04/21) submitted today between 5:21 & 5:32

I have been emailing with Rentmen user mascpigbTm and he says 2 guys scammed him for a lot of money and then stole his phone. From his phone, they created these fake reviews.

It’s not just Catfishing, they seem to be quite dangerous.

I have been emailing with Rentmen user mascpigbTm and he says 2 guys scammed him for a lot of money and then stole his phone. From his phone, they created these fake reviews.

I don't know if I would be so quick to believe what he is telling you, unless you have additional information, something isn't adding up for me.

Did the thieves make up just the reviews or the whole mascpigbTm profile. If just the reviews then they got into his phone & his rentmen acct.

Why doesn't he contact Rentmen to get the reviews removed. He could probably get the profiles removed too with his story & all your sleuthing. He would be doing the community a great service.

I also get it if he just wants to forget what happened & move on

These look like instagram models, no nudes, no real description of what they do, no more than a few pics.....hardly any reviews....yes they are fakes! These are the obvious....but some are even more deceiving because they will mix and match pics with headless shots and nudes. Watch for tats, moles, freckles, musculature, hair color on head and body, and obviously check here to see if they have been reviewed.