TimNYC in LA

tennisjock
This topic is 1436 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He’s the first masseur in yrs who literaly sent me to the doctor. Don’t think he meant any harm, but he did some technique on my upper back.. I had enormous pain for about 4 weeks starting the next morning. Nice guy, does his best to provide a good erotic time but never again Sorry ,!!

He’s the first masseur in yrs who literaly sent me to the doctor. Don’t think he meant any harm, but he did some technique on my upper back.. I had enormous pain for about 4 weeks starting the next morning. Nice guy, does his best to provide a good erotic time but never again Sorry ,!!

?

Now I need to know: how many masseurs have sent you to the doctor??

?

Now I need to know: how many masseurs have sent you to the doctor??

Two. One amateur many years ago; saw a chiropractor afterwards. But that was pain for about a week. This was different and much longer. (I get a lot of massages, so this is 2 out of 500+?)

Two. One amateur many years ago; saw a chiropractor afterwards. But that was pain for about a week. This was different and much longer. (I get a lot of massages, so this is 2 out of 500+?)

I'm glad you're okay now. Massage can be dangerous, especially when someone untrained doesn't know what they're doing and they use too much force in the wrong way. Pain shouldn't be part of massage any way but untrained providers and a sad number of so called professionals don't keep up on current research.

That is what is so great about this forum. People can and do have completely different experiences with the same provider... is it because the provider was having a bad day or no chemistry or connection between provider and client.. who knows .. but I stand by what I said with Tim. Def planning another session soon

Thank you. I agree too, it's the risk of "playing" around with masseurs I suppose who aren't from places that thoroughly vet their skills. Reviews certainly help, but even the most well-intended still can mess things up if they don't really know what they're doing.

I'm glad you're okay now. Massage can be dangerous, especially when someone untrained doesn't know what they're doing and they use too much force in the wrong way. Pain shouldn't be part of massage any way but untrained providers and a sad number of so called professionals don't keep up on current research.

I don't think it was that he was having a bad day or didn't try his best. But he did some very weird movements that, even as he did it, I thought to myself, "That's weird/different." And the next day, I had excruciating pain all around that area. This wasn't an issue of chemistry or effort on his part; it was about his massage maneuvers in a specific moment.

That is what is so great about this forum. People can and do have completely different experiences with the same provider... is it because the provider was having a bad day or no chemistry or connection between provider and client.. who knows .. but I stand by what I said with Tim. Def planning another session soon

• 1 month later...
He told me he’s Polish. Mt and he. Nice body. Barely said a word during massage. I suspect he’s straight. Nice for one time but would not repeat.

I think that’s cuz Russians aren’t super popular right now. But in the 5-min phone call

He took during my massage I clearly heard a “spacibo” - which is Russian, not Polish. I got suckered in by the great reviews. Your mileage may definitely vary!

• 5 months later...