MEATLOAF DC 10-13th

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello everyone. I have not been in a while in one of these events, the couple of times I attended one was in the 5PM to 10PM time slot. I enjoyed the experience immensely, significantly better than Secrets, and close to the old Rockhard DC. You can touch everything you want, and their many plans where to have a private lap dance. Plus, it is an upscale venue.

Tonight is supposed to be a great night to try it. They are announcing 15 dancers, tomorrow is a holiday, and the time sot is 10PM to 3 AM. I am going to try it and the friend @oldNbusted is joining the expedition. If anyone else is up for the adventure, hump in.

The couple of times I attended, I paid VIP tickets (access to the vip area where the hot action take place) to later find out there was not monitoring of the access to the VIP area. You just had to be there early to grab a chair. However, I do not want to take risks and will purchase a VIP ticket again. If you buy it on line, it is 10 bucks the regular ticket and 20 the VIP one. If you purchase at the entrance, you add 20 bucks to those prices. I will be there at 10, because I want to secure a seat in the VIP area, join us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is definitely the best stripers event in DC. Last evening every single boy was smoking hot, and nothing is off limits. The top of the fun is 7 to 9. I got Inferno's number (again), I will try to get him when I come back from Brazil.

These events are double. Once the party in Stadium DC is over, the fun moves to The Eagle for an after party. I asked a couple of the strippers, and they told me they all move over there and keeps working. So my next time I will skip the earlier event at Stadium, and go straight for the after party at The Eagle.

Last evening, @oldNbusted got a lap dance with one of the hottest boys I have ever seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...