Asian bodybuilder

NJmusclelover
This topic is 1674 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes thanks there are very few

I agree. Jeremy is a good guy. I have had several pleasurable sessions with him. He does have a few limits, which he describes in his ad. I've hired a few other Asian bodybuilder types who have advertised on rentmen but had unsatisfactory experiences.

In SF, there are some muscular Asian masseurs who give very erotic massages:

Pan:

https://rentmasseur.com/pan

David (he used to have an ad on rentmen):

https://rentmasseur.com/SFBODYWORKS

But for performance, looks and muscle, Jeremy is tops on my list.

Seoul is great for hiring Asian bodybuilder types. But a bit out of the way.

I agree. Jeremy is a good guy. I have had several pleasurable sessions with him. He does have a few limits, which he describes in his ad. I've hired a few other Asian bodybuilder types who have advertised on rentmen but had unsatisfactory experiences.

In SF, there are some muscular Asian masseurs who give very erotic massages:

Pan:

https://rentmasseur.com/pan

David (he used to have an ad on rentmen):

https://rentmasseur.com/SFBODYWORKS

But for performance, looks and muscle, Jeremy is tops on my list.

Seoul is great for hiring Asian bodybuilder types. But a bit out of the way.

Seoul? Thats a surprise considering that it is probably one of the worst places to be gay in Asia.

I don’t know how big you are looking for but I met with Gabriel M when he was visiting the east coast and he had a great build, not too big but nice muscles. I think he’s based in San Fran.

https://rentmen.eu/Gabriel_M

I'm glad someone has finally talked about him. I was interested in him just before I quit hiring. I contacted him back then. I don't think he had been advertising that long at that point. I wasn't quite sure how interactive he was. So we didn't meet. While I'm not hiring anymore, I've still looked at his pictures over the years. Initially he didn't have any privates. Of his non privates I would say that at least 6 or more of them were the pictures I first saw when he first started advertising. Of course the non-privates don't reveal a lot. So maybe he doesn't really need to update them. But for anyone interested, I'd get him to do a physique selfie holding up a date or a current newspaper.

Gman

I don’t know how big you are looking for but I met with Gabriel M when he was visiting the east coast and he had a great build, not too big but nice muscles. I think he’s based in San Fran.

https://rentmen.eu/Gabriel_M

That is a beautiful young man and a thoughtful ad. Thank you for pointing him out. I hope to meet him when he visits the East Coast.

I'm glad someone has finally talked about him. I was interested in him just before I quit hiring. I contacted him back then. I don't think he had been advertising that long at that point. I wasn't quite sure how interactive he was. So we didn't meet. While I'm not hiring anymore, I've still looked at his pictures over the years. Initially he didn't have any privates. Of his non privates I would say that at least 6 or more of them were the pictures I first saw when he first started advertising. Of course the non-privates don't reveal a lot. So maybe he doesn't really need to update them. But for anyone interested, I'd get him to do a physique selfie holding up a date or a current newspaper.

Gman

He sent me an album of private pics when we scheduled. He looked exactly like the pics- granted that was last year. I’m sure he would send updated pics.

I have never met Reese and have only seen his face and body on his onlyfans page and in the older RM profile pictures......as @studchaser suggests, there is an Asian appearance...... @builder boy ??: I think you've met him.....can you offer anything more than "he's not"?........

Azdr i dont know if others ppls eyes work different than yours and mine.But there is an urban legend that reese is a 100 percent man of European stock. Now i dont know where ppl on here live and how much exposure they have to peoples and cultures but nothing anyone could do or say could convince me of that. I will invite those who believe this to revisit social studies find the countries of europe and what the indigenous pooulation look like. Do the same for the countries of asia. Maybe his mother ordered peking duck on a saturday night and got stuffed with more than the food.

Reese

Gareth ur sad reese is asian?

I couldn't quite figure out what you meant since I had never made a comment about Reese Then I went back and looked at your post. I saw that somehow I had hit the 'unhappy' emoji on it. I have to apologize. I must have clicked on it accidentally when I was writing my post about Gabriel. That post is just below your comment on Reese. I have removed the emoji as it was a mistake. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

Gman

I couldn't quite figure out what you meant since I had never made a comment about Reese Then I went back and looked at your post. I saw that somehow I had hit the 'unhappy' emoji on it. I have to apologize. I must have clicked on it accidentally when I was writing my post about Gabriel. That post is just below your comment on Reese. I have removed the emoji as it was a mistake. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.

Gman

Lol thanks for clearing that up. Being Asian is nothing to be sad about. We luv everyone.

Gman

Lol thanks for clearing that up. Being Asian is nothing to be sad about. We luv everyone.

The first girl I can remember thinking of my as my girlfriend was Asian. We never did anything as I was only 5 years old at the time-so was she by the way. During grad school I roomed with a muscular Asian (male) I lusted over. If only I had been out, and he had been gay.

Gman