It's Backkkkkkk !

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As of TODAY, the triumphant return of McDonalds "McRib" sandwich, a gut busting, belly pleasing "fake meat" sandwich that tastes incredibly delicious.....

But its only for a limited time, so get it while it HOT, or at least semi-warm.....

However, if you are in New York or Connecticut, you will have to cross some states lines to get it, cause its NOT being served in those 2 states.....

FYI, Trump loves this sandwich !

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQOkRg103FWUamo6890fSJ1eYaCqn4121A2WKkFBKPHwFXNDNWW

Why don’t they serve it in NY?

From the New York Times:”A call was made to McDonald’s to ask, what gives? Why can’t we get a McRib in New York City?

In response, Jennifer Nagy, the marketing manager for McDonald’s New York metro region, wrote in an e-mail message: “The McRib has been a seasonal favorite in different regions throughout the country since 1982. The McRib comes and goes — here and there — to meet our customers’ changing tastes. We listen to our customers and respond to their needs.”

McDonald’s representatives explained that menu decisions are made on a regional level, and the New York region has not decided to embrace the McRib.”:)

From the New York Times:”A call was made to McDonald’s to ask, what gives? Why can’t we get a McRib in New York City?

In response, Jennifer Nagy, the marketing manager for McDonald’s New York metro region, wrote in an e-mail message: “The McRib has been a seasonal favorite in different regions throughout the country since 1982. The McRib comes and goes — here and there — to meet our customers’ changing tastes. We listen to our customers and respond to their needs.”

McDonald’s representatives explained that menu decisions are made on a regional level, and the New York region has not decided to embrace the McRib.”:)

We New Yorkers can embrace "synthetic" meat just like any other state. Wonder if I can get bootleg McRibs down in chinatown ?

If its OK for LouisVuitton bags, why not the McRib ? :p:p

We New Yorkers can embrace "synthetic" meat just like any other state. Wonder if I can get bootleg McRibs down in chinatown ?

If its OK for LouisVuitton bags, why not the McRib ? :p:p

Sorry @jjkrkwood you’re guilty of spreading “fake news”

"The only thing in a McRib patty is pork, water, salt, dextrose -- which is a type of sugar -- and preservatives which are BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid which as used to lock in the flavor,"

https://www.cnet.com/news/finally-mcdonalds-reveals-mcrib-secrets/

I consult in the food & beverage industry. And no there are not any pork rectums in the McRib either. It IS a highly processed pork product.

Sorry @jjkrkwood you’re guilty of spreading “fake news”

"The only thing in a McRib patty is pork, water, salt, dextrose -- which is a type of sugar -- and preservatives which are BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid which as used to lock in the flavor,"

https://www.cnet.com/news/finally-mcdonalds-reveals-mcrib-secrets/

I consult in the food & beverage industry. And no there are not any pork rectums in the McRib either. It IS a highly processed pork product.

I'm sorry @MikeBiDude , guess I've been reading too much Trump FAKE NEWS, but in my defense, unless it is BEEF, I don't consider it MEAT.... (Now , are you buying that story ? ) :p

Admin Note: No Politics in the Lounge.

Edited by Cooper