"MassageSession, " formerly Jae. Hot Asian Guy in NYC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Hot, great body. Decent, if not quite therapeutic, massage. Session became erotic/interactive a bit too soon (even though I enjoy and always hope for interaction), and ended quite early. He made no effort to fill the rest of the hour, as others have even after the HE has occurred, which was kind of a bummer. (I know, I know, the "E" stands for Ending.) Probably won't return. Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 4:19 PM, Isik1476 said:

Hot, great body. Decent, if not quite therapeutic, massage. Session became erotic/interactive a bit too soon (even though I enjoy and always hope for interaction), and ended quite early. He made no effort to fill the rest of the hour, as others have even after the HE has occurred, which was kind of a bummer. (I know, I know, the "E" stands for Ending.) Probably won't return. Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

I just finished a session with him, and this is exactly my experience. He’s got an amazing body (he’s not 31 as his ad says though, maybe more like 40, but the body is the same tight and toned one as his pictures and really a joy to look at). Surprisingly well endowed too.

He is pricy, as was also said before, and besides the extreme short-changing of time, l was not happy to pay such a fee for someone who has two apartments in the city and, as he mentioned before I left, a newly purchased place in the Hamptons. I’m happy to help out struggling guys if they charge a little more, but this guy has some serious money already so it feels disingenuous and just feeding the rich.

39 minutes ago, deegeebos said:

l was not happy to pay such a fee for someone who has two apartments in the city and, as he mentioned before I left, a newly purchased place in the Hamptons. …

I wouldn’t care how the masseur spends his money and if his massage business yields enough to buy property then more power to him. He might also have a husband/partner with a good income, which you wouldn’t necessarily know unless he volunteered the information. Nevertheless, his performance is an issue and the feedback here seems pretty uniform that the massage is not the best, he goes quickly to the erotic part, and you are done and out the door before the hour is up. And for that you get to pay a premium price. That would be my issue. 

On 7/23/2021 at 10:34 AM, deegeebos said:

He’s got an amazing body (he’s not 31 as his ad says though, maybe more like 40, 

He is pricy, as was also said before, and besides the extreme short-changing of time, l was not happy to pay such a fee for someone who has two apartments in the city and, as he mentioned before I left, a newly purchased place in the Hamptons. I’m happy to help out struggling guys if they charge a little more, but this guy has some serious money already so it feels disingenuous and just feeding the rich.

He short changed you twice, age & time.