411 Jasonodin LA

Calidood
This topic is 776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He offered it to me just before the session began. I was told by another that might happen so I was prepared monetarily-wise when I showed up. And I agree with ChadLA. He’s not a hustler. He was very nice and hot.

How much more for the upgrade?

he is not pushing for upgrade at all, he really does not offer. BUT, some horny old men may offer him more to consider and maybe he would if he feels comfortable / interested and the price is right. he is NOT a hustler at all. Hot and nice.

Lol. And you being 48 (at least you claim to be) aren’t one of those horny old men? Gay men in LA have such a special way with hypocrisy and calling the kettle black.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2022 at 7:00 AM, Gaycollegedude said:

Is he still doing massages?

He was still doing massages as of late February (2022) so I would assume he is still doing them now.

Edited by Bquinn
Add date

56 minutes ago, Gaycollegedude said:

If you're a person of color dont book... 

I think he's likes only white men.  He was very strict about what and where he could be touched. 

Lets just say he charged me an erotic message rate for what was strickly therapeutic.

Knowing then what I know now, I would have passed.

If that is truly the case, that’s unfortunate and I can cross him off my list. I have tried a couple of times to schedule a session, but our schedules never aligned. Coincidence or a sign, I may never know. 

Edited by aeikaryoko

2 hours ago, aeikaryoko said:

If that is truly the case, that’s unfortunate and I can cross him off my list. I have tried a couple of times to schedule a session, but our schedules never aligned. Coincidence or a sign, I may never know. 

I wish it wasn't the truth...

I spent nearly 3 weeks trying to schedule him, but when the day came he was a total flop...

Paid over $200 for a therapeutic massage where he tried to do hasty HE.  It was hurting me as he was doing it, because I'm sure he wanted to get it over with ASAP.  So just told him it was fine, didn't need one.

So he decided to massage me for 5 more minutes.

Seriously, don't waste your time.  Better masseurs out there.

5 hours ago, Gaycollegedude said:

If you're a person of color dont book... 

I think he's likes only white men.  He was very strict about what and where he could be touched. 

Lets just say he charged me an erotic message rate for what was strickly therapeutic.

Knowing then what I know now, I would have passed.

Hmm… Well I happen to be  a “person of color” and Jason was really great with me.  Could possibly…  just maybe… perhaps… be a personality thing and not based on skin color. 

6 minutes ago, SoCalBoySD said:

Hmm… Well I happen to be  a “person of color” and Jason was really great with me.  Could possibly…  just maybe… perhaps… be a personality thing and not based on skin color. 

Are you lighter complexion? Because I also read other comments from other people of color with similar experiences.

I'm definitely on the darker side. 

Not some troll either, 33 Latino 5'8" a bit stockier than fit, but broad shoulders/ lunebacker build.

Edited by Gaycollegedude

7 hours ago, SoCalBoySD said:

Agreed. I'm Asian and my experience with Jason has always been top-notched. He is one of the best out there IMHO.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:22 AM, Gaycollegedude said:

Are you lighter complexion? Because I also read other comments from other people of color with similar experiences.

I'm definitely on the darker side. 

Not some troll either, 33 Latino 5'8" a bit stockier than fit, but broad shoulders/ lunebacker build.

I found him to be super nice have similar general stats just a couple inches taller so it probably is not anything to do appearance. Maybe just an off day or a personality clash?

10 hours ago, Bquinn said:

I found him to be super nice have similar general stats just a couple inches taller so it probably is not anything to do appearance. Maybe just an off day or a personality clash?

Maybe it was an off day, but not willing to risk another $200 for strictly therapeutic massage to find out.