411 Jasonodin LA

Calidood
This topic is 775 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
What does bump mean?

Pittlookalike writing 'bump' is a short way to bump a thread back up to the top; the thread doesn't really judge what a poster has contributed to the thread; but by writing 'bump' or anything really, the thread will get pushed to the top again.

what about his apartment?

His apartment is in an old building. It's kinda run down, but it's not dirty. It's sparcely furnished with old furniture. He is still in school and new to massage, so I'm sure he doesn't have a lot of money (yet). He says he's planning on moving so not spending a lot on fixing it up. I was there for a massage, not for a dinner party. He has a table and a working bathroom. That's all I needed. I will repeat.

• 7 months later...

Muscle guy Terrible place as noted by others. Don’t believe everything he says- he says what he thinks his customers want to hear. Hustler (but not the sexual kind) for money.

My opinion is that when working with customers, we all say what we think they want to hear (within limits).

I was able to get a massage from Jason recently. Super nice guy and very personable. I found his massage strong, intuitive and thorough. What was an hour session actually felt a lot longer... More like 90 minute. I even had to check my watch when I left just to make sure.

He was up front with me about charging more if you want him in his birthday suit. Opted for the upgrade and glad I did. I’m mean... How could I not, when he’s standing right in front of me? Lol.

After an exceptional massage, I did leave happy. Fun all around and I plan to repeat.

Muscle guy Terrible place as noted by others. Don’t believe everything he says- he says what he thinks his customers want to hear. Hustler (but not the sexual kind) for money.

was not my experience at all with him on 3 occasions in last year. have not been to his place.

Edited by chadLA

I was able to get a massage from Jason recently. Super nice guy and very personable. I found his massage strong, intuitive and thorough. What was an hour session actually felt a lot longer... More like 90 minute. I even had to check my watch when I left just to make sure.

He was up front with me about charging more if you want him in his birthday suit. Opted for the upgrade and glad I did. I’m mean... How could I not, when he’s standing right in front of me? Lol.

After an exceptional massage, I did leave happy. Fun all around and I plan to repeat.

Does he tell you about the upgrade once you are on the table? Or before booking?

Does he tell you about the upgrade once you are on the table? Or before booking?

he is not pushing for upgrade at all, he really does not offer. BUT, some horny old men may offer him more to consider and maybe he would if he feels comfortable / interested and the price is right. he is NOT a hustler at all. Hot and nice.