Rude Masseur

BeefyDude
This topic is 1700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hours a day.. it was a 2 second conversation. A simply no my rates are firm would have sufficed and I would have been OK - i would have accepted and moved on.

We talked first and per his request (and documented on his page) I sent a pic. We seemed to have a good rapport which is another reason I didn't feel badly about asking.

Some people might find it insulting, but many won't be bothered (from my experience). Again I did apologize to him. But no harm asking. I was very polite. I didn't harass Barage or say bad things to him nor did I pressure. When he said what he said I did just that i moved on. SIMPLE and DONE !!!

I respect if he doesn't want to negotiate. But there is NO harm asking. But he didn't (IMHO) need to tell me he was turned off buy it. I was nice to him he could have shown the same courtesy.

I simply asked.. what is so HORRIBLY wrong about that. Why are y'all out to make me the bad guy

I'm simply expressing my opinions and experiences

Can we please move on to other topics. Debating this back and forth and trashing me isn't going to solve this. If there was a way I could delete this thread I would. Its not worth the comments that are getting directed at me (both here and privately).

LOL....

Looks like you made the thread to trash the masseur and it backfired on you...

It’s ok, just chalk it up as a lesson learned in “self-awareness”......

There have been times where we all have been a jerk, a time or two... ☺️??

This is from couple of weeks a go. I reached out to a masseur, stated what I am looking for clearly and asked him to agree/disagree up front including odor free / smoke free environment. He assured his studio is pristine. we also agreed on charge. To make sure both are comfortable exchanged pics and had a call. Now session was different story. Entire agreement went down the drain one after other. I am very serious on odor and hygiene and was very clear in call with agreement, He showed up smelling smoke and that was just beginning. I can't stand smell of smoke and I had informed that upfront. Studio turned out to be a cheap hourly rental. At the end he demanded very rudely and I gave what we agreed to but none of the service.

For fear of being reprimanded, I am not giving name here but PM me.