Buying toys

Buddy15
This topic is 1680 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Calix_K
Here's a link to another possibility. Haven't used it though. Just one of those things in my "resources" folder.

www.shopinprivate.com

This is awesome, of course the first thing I clicked was, "weird private products" lol. I guess I must be desensitized, but the items listed in this category aren't THAT weird..I mean, edible underwear? And the gracious offer of a free vibrator with your order. DEAD! :D

but the items listed in this category aren't THAT weird..I mean, edible underwear?

It reminds me of a bit from the original Will & Grace, I think it was the one where Grace's old boyfriend wanted a threesome with her & his new girlfriend?'

Grace: Hey, I have been know to get a little crazy in the boudoir. Some might even call me... kinky.

[Will and Karen laugh hysterically]

Will: Sweetheart, people who are kinky never use the word "kinky".

Karen: And who the hell says "boudoir"? "Hey, look at me. I'm kinky, and I'm in the boudoir."

Guest Calix_K
Amazon has more “toys” and gadgets then you might assume.

Absolutely, and even groupon...a weird place to buy toys IMO but hey who am I to judge!

I know many guys buy from Fort Troff but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with boyzshop.com. They have some things I'm really interested in.

Looks like a good online store to me. Not quite sure what types of toys have your interest on there, but if it has moving parts most toys will malfunction or stop working at some point so just keep that in mind if thats your interest. And proper lube goes a long way in long lasting of a toys material. I might consider I few things from this site, if you want PM me and if its something that interests me I might test drive it for you!:p

I know many guys buy from Fort Troff but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with boyzshop.com. They have some things I'm really interested in.

Looks like a good online store to me. Not quite sure what types of toys have your interest on there, but if it has moving parts most toys will malfunction or stop working at some point so just keep that in mind if thats your interest. And proper lube goes a long way in long lasting of a toys material. I might consider I few things from this site, if you want PM me and if its something that interests me I might test drive it for you!:p

Test Drive ===> Toy Review Video Series ====>

giphy.gif