Info on Massage By Tyler

Jakeenct

• 7 months later...
How were/are they?

I hired for a 4-hand massage quite a while ago. The massage was a little out of sync so it was hard to relax. The room was on the colder side so my body was shivering a bit. One tried to up-sell towards the end and I declined.

Have tried him and his partner, separate and together, after a lot of debate. They were incredible and the experience was quite good, especially the four handed. I was surprised because I didnt get much feedback about them from searching. Only thing is they have dogs and im not a fan (allergies), but they were kept away.

I dont recall anything bad like it being cold or too hot but i imagine you can easily fix that by opening your mouth lol, it helps. I think one time I had a masseur that blasted the music loud, if i didnt speak up i would think it would ruin the experience.

Isnt everyone always on grindr now? We are all stuck in our apartments... for what its worth most aren't working right now but they are either bored or building clientele for when this mess normalizes.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...