411 on Uriel from Chicago coming to NYC.

queensboroboy
This topic is 1089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen him twice and unfortunately like a lot of other highly regarded providers making contact with him is somewhat frustrating either by text ,phone or email it is. however definitely worth it.awesome hygiene ,hot as fuck,smoking bod, with some of the thickest most kissable lips out there.incredibly responsive dude who seems to really enjoy getting pounded out.i will definately see next time in Chicago.

• 1 year later...

Attempted to contact but didn't respond to the first text....did a second text and he was very limited with answering questions. Didn't pursue any further, had some other things that needed financial attention. Maybe next time...

I gave up on considering a meeting with him. The few responses to communications I had with him were perfunctory at best, and I'm not one to engage in, or initiate any inane chit-chat with a provider.

• 4 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 10:30 PM, bashful said:

I gave up on considering a meeting with him. The few responses to communications I had with him were perfunctory at best, and I'm not one to engage in, or initiate any inane chit-chat with a provider.

I had a similar experience, he seemed busy and unable to respond in a timely manner. When we did communicate it didn’t seem like we were moving to nailing down details for an appointment.  

Perhaps it’s best to reach out to him well in advance as he didn’t do well with last minute or close in appointments. Via text he seemed friendly, I just ran out of time and lost interest while waiting for him to get back to me about his availability for the rest of the week.