Rory the British muscle god

Merboy
This topic is 1386 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Good for them. I just don’t like forcing people to do something they don’t want to do. Reminds me of slavery

when i asked him he said something about messing up with his work outs/bodybuilding but it’s always a possibility if i do longer sessions!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

400 and I regret it.

Hmmm, then perhaps it's better with Rory. With the first Jesse Jaymes, it was a mix of people who liked him or disliked him, but with Rory, everyone's who had him has enjoyed their sessions with him from what I've seen on his reviews and on this board.

And holy sh!t, I looked at his profile. He's booked solid in practically every city he's visiting! I don't think he'll be hurting for money anytime soon (even with the cut to his handler).

Hmmm, then perhaps it's better with Rory. With the first Jesse Jaymes, it was a mix of people who liked him or disliked him, but with Rory, everyone's who had him has enjoyed their sessions with him from what I've seen on his reviews and on this board.

And holy sh!t, I looked at his profile. He's booked solid in practically every city he's visiting! I don't think he'll be hurting for money anytime soon (even with the cut to his handler).

yes because he limits his daily sessions to 4 hours a day either with 2 or 3 clients only!

I was lucky to get one in LA! I booked that way back in September! Paworship in rentmen said it’s his 5th time already following him wherever city he goes to and he’s almost 78 years old in December when I confirmed his rentmen profile!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rory is incredibly difficult to schedule with. I’ve text the number (aka his handler) on his ad but it’s tough getting a response. The responses are very short and won’t commit to a time or date or just stops responding. I even reached out more than a week before his scheduled visit. Looks like some of you have better luck! ;)

Most guys his age can cum several times a day. Heck, I can easily cum 4 times a day (sometimes more) and I’m older than he is.

I don't know that that's necessarily true. I masturbated pretty much daily from the ages of 17 to 48. As far as I remember, most of the time I only came once a day. Sometimes I did come twice. But once a day was usual for me. I guess maybe I could have come more often-but didn't usually feel the need to.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

Rory is incredibly difficult to schedule with. I’ve text the number (aka his handler) on his ad but it’s tough getting a response. The responses are very short and won’t commit to a time or date or just stops responding. I even reached out more than a week before his scheduled visit. Looks like some of you have better luck! ;)

Don't worry he's hanging out with the biggest thief and hustler ever. His only fan page shows him with the biggest crook around. Birds of a feather

if you check his ad depending on where you are it’s fully booked already for weeks! there’s already an apology for those who are not getting a response because he’s very in demand! of course the handler is the one apologizing and Rory is just following where he would go! Getting more than 50 inquiries a day and most of them are not serious is tough for the handler! the provider is just a follower! so be prepared but most regulars are filtered and gets a spot right away!

Don't worry he's hanging out with the biggest thief and hustler ever. His only fan page shows him with the biggest crook around. Birds of a feather

Your "birds of a feather" citation suggests you think Rory is also a thief/hustler/crook. Is this what you're saying?

• 3 weeks later...
Most guys his age can cum several times a day. Heck, I can easily cum 4 times a day (sometimes more) and I’m older than he is.

Yes, with other attractive people and without the possibility of someone older and even out of shape calling them to perform an hour later.

Some guys are like that. I usually come once and unlike others I've never been a minute man, I take my time. If I was straight I'd be very successful.

who’s the thief/hustler? who’s the crook?

I scroll down his OF and the only one with him are Ryan Steel, Casey Christopher and Tony Capucci. So TC is the one you’re referring to builder boy? What if Eddie doesn’t know? Their only common denominator is the handler and newly introduced to each other so nothing long term yet!

Edited by PDR

gee, all these secret little codes and initials between all the "insiders".....:rolleyes:

if anybody is confused and wondering......

NF are the initials of the promoter/handler....

and ZK are the initials of the "old" Jesse Jaymes, now ostensibly on sabbatical.......

addendum: EC are the initials for Ror/Rory

moderators: please delete this post if it's too revealing......just trying to clarify things in this thread for all the other members

Edited by azdr0710