Massage by George

pubic_assistance

2 minutes ago, supersweetlover said:

Yeah but what makes you think he's straight? 

Hmm… yeah. I don’t know. I think he asked me one time if I was dating. And I asked him just to keep the conversation going if he was dating as well. He said he wasn’t seeing anyone. Neither of us mentioned a pronoun. 😊

3 hours ago, JQ915 said:

I just want to see/feel his ass. I bet he has a really hairy ass. This coming from a bottom.

Yeah, I can tell you are so tempted.  Just reach out and grab his ass.  Let him know that you've been wanting to see his assets for a long time but since he's not offering, you've held back.  Now the time has cum! Tell him it must be spring fever.  What's the worst that could happen? He knows you long enough and I'm sure he wouldn't want to lose you as a good customer.  Go for it.  And do let us know.

George is a nice guy. He gets really passionate when he talks, which is a big turn on. I asked him if he does only therapeutic and he said yes. There was no hesitation. Now, compared to Ivan, who has confirmed that he’s straight, everything could be negotiated (I think he just would not have intercourse or give oral, but everything else is fair game). And I’ve really enjoyed our conversations, so I’ll keep seeing him for therapeutic massages. I do get to feel his balls on my head once in a while. 🥰 I guess those guys who got HE were truly lucky. He says he has female clients too. I wonder if they get extras.

Edited by JQ915

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 6:50 PM, supersweetlover said:

From his social media, seems he's in some sort of relationship with Leo who's said to have retired from the business.  No personal experience with him though I've wanted to try him out. 

Could you specify which Leo, and post a pic or link to accurately identify.
s for George. I've considered trying him myself.  Thus the simple question: does he give an EXEMPLARY massage even if in shorts and tank-top? Thanks

• 9 months later...