BAD MASSAGE AND DONT WANT TO PAY? Thoughts?

KevinHere
This topic is 1732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Last night I had a horrid experience. the massage was laughable and almost painful. I just wanted it to end but felt uncomfortable asking him to JUST stop and let me leave so I suffered through it until the lackluster HE. I did not even feel I should have paid. Thoughts on what to do if happens again? The RM reviews we good too. But a HUGE waste of my time and money.

Last night I had a horrid experience. the massage was laughable and almost painful. I just wanted it to end but felt uncomfortable asking him to JUST stop and let me leave so I suffered through it until the lackluster HE. I did not even feel I should have paid. Thoughts on what to do if happens again? The RM reviews we good too. But a HUGE waste of my time and money.

Sometimes we invest in a stock that loses money. Sometimes we eat a meal that tastes bland. These are risks when you make a purchase/hire. No going back. Just learn lessons to avoid those choices moving forward.

If you stayed through whole session, then you need to pay for the whole session.

That's the problem with feeling uncomfortable and NOT asking him to STOP. I try to avoid confrontation. Some people handle rejection badly. I have been lucky, very few episodes where I wanted to end early and get out. Very few. If you're not willing to confront, then there will be times when the effort is a waste of money. Chalk it up to a rainy vacation day. It's not the end of the world, and you know not to go back.

I’ve only had an experience once that I ended early. His place was filthy and he was wearing a stained shirt. After chatting for like 5 min I told him that I was sorry but it wasn’t going to work out but offered him 1/3 of the agreed price. for his time.

It’s scary to confront sometimes but if you don’t then it’s on you.

I’d say you’ve got a very small window...about 5 minutes to declare

“This isn’t working for me” and pay a nominal “showing up” fee

as compensation.

If he doesn’t look like his pics, doesn’t provide the services he

promised, or asks for the cash up front....good bye....no fee.

That’ how I handle it. YMMV.

Don’t have the balls to say anything? Pay the fee and eat bitter pie.

I’d say you’ve got a very small window...about 5 minutes to declare

“This isn’t working for me” and pay a nominal “showing up” fee

as compensation.

If he doesn’t look like his pics, doesn’t provide the services he

promised, or asks for the cash up front....good bye....no fee.

That’ how I handle it. YMMV.

Don’t have the balls to say anything? Pay the fee and eat bitter pie.

The entire process made me unconformable since this was not a traditional business transaction in a nontraditional setting it was uncharted for me. The five minute suggestion is good and thank you. Roll the dice as see what happens I guess but this platform is helpful. A few other times the massage was good and it turned into MUCH more than I expected for the same rate. they seemed to enjoy a great deal so I was like "who should pay who now".

Edited by KevinChgo