MindTheZac aka Josh in LA -- 411

woodworker
This topic is 1539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow! thanks for posting him! Quite sexy fella and great body! Says he's been certified 16 years and only 30 years old? Dang! he got an early start on massage! That must mean incredible skills.

Either you read the ad wrong or he's aged a rapid 6 years since September. His stated age is now 36.

Gman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's woeful that proper use of our language elicits accolades, but the "bravo" is appreciated all the same. ;)

That sentence deserves accolades as well. In world where we are bombarded by the mis-spelled tweets of a four year old it is quite refreshing.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently saw Zachary and would not repeat. Based on others' reports, it sounds like he might not have been at his best during my recent massage. I found the massage to be awkward and mediocre. He was friendly and accommodating, however.

Or maybe he's always just awkward and mediocre but people let it slide because he's pretty.

• 4 weeks later...
Or maybe he's always just awkward and mediocre but people let it slide because he's pretty.

The first massage I got with him was great. I booked him again and it was anything but. He was awkward and I could have sworn he was falling asleep while massaging me. He mentioned he was struggling in life at the moment which I understand but I definitely wouldn’t repeat.