Swinging Richards

n2guysnatl
This topic is 1644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would agree that Swinging Richards is not what it use to be but its been busy on my latest visits (on weekends) and I've had a great time. There may not be as many dancers as before but I always find enough attractive dancers to take all my money. Some of the dancers get on stage and just stand and look bored. A real standout is Tyson. His stage set and dancing is a work of art and so erotic. His show is worth the admission alone. Go see him. Another guy that interested me was Archer. He is a super nice guy and provided a very good lap dance but did not get a VIP room with him. Anyone have any experience with Archer in a VIP room and meeting outside the club?

Visiting Atlanta this week, never been to Swinging Richards (or any stripe club), read many mixed reviews. Do you have any tips about this place?

just go and enjoy. make sure you save your money for the guy you really want to spend it on. don't spend your cash on every guy that hits you up.

Do you have any tips about this place?

was last there last fall, so some things may've changed......park in the lot just north of the building and then pay the lot guy the $5 parking fee....lock up and keep your car keys with you.....walk in and pay the front desk the cover charge.....don't arrive before 9:30......find your own table or sit at the bar.....relax a bit and just take in the scene and layout......the VIP area is at the back and the entrance is to the back left corner (looking from the front door).....the bar in the VIP area is visible across from the main room bar (same bar, actually).....the dancers' dressing/break room is at the north (front) west corner of the room.....watch the main room dancers on stage for a while, then decide if you want a main room lap dance from somebody who piques your interest......if so, go right up to the stage and tip him a bit and chat him up for a few quick seconds ("can you come by my table when you're done?", "you look great!", "awesome moves, buddy!").......when the VIP room gatekeeper is not busy, go chat him up about the charges and protocol in there.....if you find a guy you really like, ask him about going back there and spending time with you (he'll probably say yes!!)....things are a good bit looser back there (and pricier).......if you go back there with a dancer, make sure you negotiate what you want with the dancer and that you and he understand what he gets and what you pay the gatekeeper......

mostly, have fun, take it easy, smile, keep your wits about you re: $$, keep a count on the songs if having a private dance, respect the dancers......

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...

I had a good time there early this week. It was a Tuesday, so the place was pretty dead. there was actually a time when they were calling a dancer up to the stage, and he never came. Seems like a guy checked in, and then bailed when the crowd wasn't showing up. So things were a little awkward for a few minutes.

But overall, it was a still a hot mix of dancers and they are doing half price VIP rooms for hour blocks on and off. I will say, that some/most of the guys weren't getting fully nude on stage, because they weren't being tipped, due to crowd size. some were though.

For the private dances, there was a sheet that specifically posted the prices for 15, 30, 60 mins, etc. Which I thought was nice. I grabbed a 15 minute dance with a guy I liked and had tipped on stage and it was great.

The bartender was pouring stiff drinks, and he was really hot himself. One mixed table of men and women, who were sort of hooting and hollering, which was annoying (I don't want to start that whole debate!), but given the small crowd size and the fact that they were tipping the dancers, it was fine.

Overall, good time, even for a Tuesday night!

Edited by ceej

there was actually a time when they were calling a dancer up to the stage, and he never came. Seems like a few guys checked in, and then bailed when the crowd wasn't showing up.

I don't know the policy at SR, but at the now-defunct Gold Coast, they sometimes allowed dancers who were engaged in a private dance to skip their stage time. The policy went back and forth countless times, though.

Yeah...that ended up not being the case, even though the DJ actually announced they guy might be in a private. I talked to the guy I had a private with for quite a while after, and he said it looks like he just bailed.

Correction to my first post...i don't think a few guys bailed...I think it was just the one. Edited above too.

The rates were odd, because it was half price time. It worked out to $100 for the dancer, $43 to the house, and 10 as one time vip entrance. I ponied up $160 and gave the change to my dancer. It essentially doubles for the dancer as time doubles, but the house fee doesn’t quite. So for 30 mins, prob like 265 plus entrance, if I remember correctly. I tipped my guy extra at the end, but he didn’t ask for it. I had a good time and it was dead, so tossed a few more bucks his way.

It is steep...but it's always been that way. About $100 per 15 mins for the dancer, plus the room fee. The entrance fee is a one time$10 fee to go into VIP. Although, if I remember, backroom VIP at Remington's in Toronto was $20 (CAD) per song, which gets pretty pricey pretty fast. Not sure what the going rates in Montreal or the NYC clubs are. But overall, it's probably in line with those.

I stay in the main area. There is usually enough of a show there (on and off stage) to keep us entertained. We did the VIP area once a couple years ago on a slow Saturday night, but for me it just isn’t worth the price. I’d rather spend the money on more private and interactive entertainment at the hotel.

The drinks are quite expensive but they are in tall glasses and very strong. If you go on the weekend get there by 10:30 if you want a table, and i think it’s reduced cover before 10. Sit next to the stage for the best view and easy access for tipping, or sit at a high top along the wall for easier access to the dancers as they walk the room.

They’ve also always let our birthday guests in free after showing ID.

Yeah...i was there on a very dead Tuesday, so the admission to the back was well worth it. I've been there on a busy night though too, and the atmosphere is much better up front. But on my Tuesday, guys weren't really even getting consistently naked on stage, due to the light crowd and light tipping.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah...i was there on a very dead Tuesday, so the admission to the back was well worth it. I've been there on a busy night though too, and the atmosphere is much better up front. But on my Tuesday, guys weren't really even getting consistently naked on stage, due to the light crowd and light tipping.

I went there last night and it was fun!

It was a little slow to start but by 11pm it was good. I met 3 really hot guys I liked and got all of their numbers to make arrangements outside.

WOOF!!!