Gavin Waters

JayCeeKy
This topic is 1667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a photo of him from 2015.

He was retired at this point and living in Dallas. I was visiting Dallas at that point. I wish I had known. I would have gone to the Tin Room to see him.

69b37e58dc7551c7bcbfa88dcf82519c_md.jpg

Gman

I've lost my boner for sure. Why couldn't this have been a pose with Gavin and Jared Kushner?

Sigh,

Kipp

He was the headline attraction at one of the Adonis Nude pop up's I went to (here NYC, back when they served alcohol at them) he was REALLY beautiful to look at. I for one LOVE this new look! It's the REVERSE of the usual, where once they get famous the gorgeous long hair (who know why) is shaved off to a buzz cut.

*and yes I hear from many guys that coming here is cost prohibitive, but if they get bookings in advance (even if only 1/3 show up) they can still make out pretty good given the the influx of cheaper new "micro" hotels now, teeeeeny rooms staff replaced by mostly self serve, and the rates reflect that. These didn't exist 15-20 years ago. Cheap meant a dump in HK where the encounter stayed with you because you brought lots of little friends home on your clothes :-)

Edited by Tonyko

• 1 month later...