NEW - ItalianMassage LA

NoahMathews89
This topic is 1059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 2:29 PM, Greentea845 said:

Recently had an appointment with him. The massage was good, but I’ve experienced better. He upcharged during the massage and killed the mood a bit. Probably will try again, but kind of skeptical due to the up charge. Anyone had similar experience?

Pretty much the same experience. He’s very handsome and he provided a good enough massage, but I won’t be coming back as there was just zero chemistry between us. The upsell certainly didn’t help.

7 hours ago, chadLA said:

looks hot in pics, nice dick.

Those pics have been around a while. He does have a nice dick though. My experience was similar to the others above. Started with a massage, on his floor, then halfway through he touted his “prowess” and how he could get rock hard because he was a vegetarian. I’ll never forget that. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 2:29 PM, Greentea845 said:

Recently had an appointment with him. The massage was good, but I’ve experienced better. He upcharged during the massage and killed the mood a bit. Probably will try again, but kind of skeptical due to the up charge. Anyone had similar experience?

Hi. Can you pm me details? 

4 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

In his ad he mentions Swedish style, and Native American descent, and his locale of Pasadena.

Exactly where does the “Italian” come in? Making an offer you can’t refuse?

Or does he finish you with grated parm and fresh ground pepper?

As long as it is authentic Parmigiano-Reggiano, sign me up!

9 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

In his ad he mentions Swedish style, and Native American descent, and his locale of Pasadena.

Exactly where does the “Italian” come in? Making an offer you can’t refuse?

Or does he finish you with grated parm and fresh ground pepper?

Well if he’s migrated from vegetarian to vegan these days, it won’t be grated parm. 🤣

Edited by Lohengrin1979