Grindr Trick? Say hi then give phone #?

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1722 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you received a message on Grindr from a military man looking to start a relationship? He’ll send several love messages and say he’ll be returning from Afghanistan soon... It was fun until he wanted to send me gold that he confiscated in enemy tunnels... On a positive note, I’ve met some very nice local men on Grindr.

I've had that happen several times on A4A. I usually play along until it is no longer fun anymore. Sort of like my cat does with the crumpled paper.

When I first got on Scruff years ago, I received a text from a handsome guy. He said he was military. And we couldn't exchange phone numbers because he was on base or in a sensitive position. He blocked me after a bit. Someone I found a community newsletter with his picture in it. He was coaching a children's martial arts class as I recall. But it wasn't until years later that I realized that the guy contacting me was probably not the guy In the picture. Now it happens so often on Growlr, Grindr, and A4A that I can tell almost immediately that the guy is a fake.

Gman