StraightNTatted Dallas?

thonglovertx
This topic is 938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I’m stopping in Dallas in two weeks for the weekend. I am very interested as well. If anyone meets up with him before then, please PM me. I will try and reach out to him if he will be available on a Sat. I know he puts a disclaimer that he’s available some Saturdays so I’ll cross my fingers and toes he’s available the Sat I am there.

• 3 months later...
He responded to me, but it was very delayed. I assume he has a day job and since I’m not due in Dallas for a couple of weeks, I didn’t mind. Nothing’s confirmed at this point as he’s still confirming his availability on Sat. I’m hopeful.

Did you happen to meet up?

• 2 months later...

15K views and just 1 review in RM. He probably has enough income from another job or is not very successful with men as it doesn't seem he interacts much. I wonder if "30 MIN $100 ( Quick and to the point )" means he jerks you off. If not the case, it wouldn't be appealing for many.

Edited by orville

I’ve tried to get book a session with him the 2 times I was in Dallas, but he’s very limited on the weekends. Per our conversation, his wife has to be working in order for him to be free. Otherwise he’s stuck with her the entire weekend. He looks very handsome as hell in those pictures and I’m curious how open he is since he is straight. I will try again post rona and plan on a weekday so there’s no excuse. ?

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, new to the forum so I hope this description is ok. I met with him this week. Really nice guy.  I found texting him in the morning before 10am got the best response. Strong hands and a good rubdown like what you would get from your husband on a fun date night.  Wasn't sure what to expect from his pics but he's a rugged handsome husband type, rock solid muscle mixed with touch of dad bod and very friendly. PM for more details. 

• 4 months later...