411 Asian_Master (usually LA visiting SF)

510guy
This topic is 1716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ha... he’s on the west coast now! There are so many threads on him because he’s had so many profiles out of NYC. He used to steal his reviews but got caught. Now makes them up.

There are a few positive reports. If you’re so inclined, start here:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/alex_realmen-nyc.147315/

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-real-man-in-nyc.147374/

All his reviews are hysterically funny! They sound like they were written by the writers of Saturday Night Live . ( Or Steve Martin, that "wild and crazy guy" )

Not to mention the cast of characters he created to post the reviews!

QuietRelaxed

ChristianJohn

GustavoLovely

MagicYu

AlanCraig

LawrenceRoy

PhillipeParis

Just a few of the 40.

It really is perplexing that the negative reviews were allowed to remain. I thought that both Rentmen and Rentmasseur would scrub negatives at the advertiser's request.

At any rate, it seems like all of the negatives were people posting that they couldn't get a response or a commitment from the guy. I know I've had this trouble with other guys who are legitimate, so I'm not sure I put much stock in these negative reviews in terms of the guy being a fraud. Maybe he's not the most organized or so busy that some contacts fall through the cracks, but that doesn't warrant a negative review.

What's more concerning, however, is that there is a sameness in far too many of the positive reviews.

A birdie told me he is real and that is him but pictures probably a couple years old and that he is a nice guy. I don't have first hand knowledge so won't say more.

I still think the reviews are fake so probably trying too hard to get name out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting how he posts his own reviews (in broken English).....and then replies and thanks himself for the the posted review (in the exact same broken English as was in the review). Someone needs to let him know what a huge red flag that is, before he gets to his 99th review, which at his current pace of posting his own reviews, will be in October. :)

Edited by Dmitri