Billssful DanielNYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 843 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest NYCRich212

Very pleasant, great looking, more muscular than he appears. Massage was.......hmm, good. But seemed geared to an up sell So bring extra $. Up sell very worth it.

Very pleasant, great looking, more muscular than he appears. Massage was.......hmm, good. But seemed geared to an up sell So bring extra $. Up sell very worth it.

I might be wrong but I think that I remember that a “complete” (all-inclusive) upsell was a doubling of the massage rate.

I might be wrong but I think that I remember that a “complete” (all-inclusive) upsell was a doubling of the massage rate.

Eesh...so are we talking $330 then? ($165 x 2) Now I remember why, when I considered him in the past, I lost interest in hiring him...if these rates are accurate.

He does up charge for extras, but it is not double the price of a regular massage. I believe it is +$50. He is a sweetheart, but because I pay the additional price, I can’t say much about how good the massage is. ?

My original inquiry to Daniel the Blissful was back in the summer of 2018....his pricing might have changed since then....my inquiry to him would have been for 2 hours at my hotel with the inclusion of his “other services” that he mentions in his advert....my memory recalls the mention of an amount that doubled (or nearly so) his massage pricing.....if he changed (lowered) his pricing perhaps too many clients were telling him the same as me - namely, thx but no thx.

Super nice guy, but asked for $100 upcharge for full service. I passed.

So, $265. I've been to enough guys that gave away full service for free that that has no appeal to me. I agree he's cute, and if he charged $180 say and there was no upcharge, I'd jump in big time.

But...if his business strategy works, more power to him.