411 on a few NYC Masseurs

RyanDean
This topic is 1530 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Once again, I find myself in the market for a massage in Hell's Kitchen. In part because I know I'll want to shower, so I've limited my list to those indicating "shower" as an amenity for their in-studio massage services. So if any of y'all have opinions, experiences or thoughts you'd like to share -- I'd be most appreciative. Your recommendations/suggestions also very welcome, either on thread or via PM.

Edited by RyanDean

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the four, I've seen Steve, Tommy and Jon.

Tommy - he is an excellent masseur. Professional but have done sessions with me that were quite sensual. Extremely nice guy and accommodating.

Steve - he does a hard hitting, almost torture-like deep tissue massage session at his fabulous apartment in the sky. Table is set up with a clear view of the water and the city. It is quite sensual.

Jon - I think he's the cutest of the 3. He has the good massage skills but certainly not as good as Tommy or Steve. Very nice guy as well and funny. Also sensual aspect part of the session.

I have not seen JR. Going through his IG as well as his BF's IG pages, I don't think we will match up well.

Tommy - he is an excellent masseur. Professional but have done sessions with me that were quite sensual. Extremely nice guy and accommodating.

Steve - he does a hard hitting, almost torture-like deep tissue massage session at his fabulous apartment in the sky. Table is set up with a clear view of the water and the city. It is quite sensual.

Jon - I think he's the cutest of the 3. He has the good massage skills but certainly not as good as Tommy or Steve. Very nice guy as well and funny. Also sensual aspect part of the session.

I have not seen JR. Going through his IG as well as his BF's IG pages, I don't think we will match up well.

Can you PM me details on Tommy? I am very interested in him.

Good write up. Very well done. You deserve an A! I am in town this weekend for a wedding flushed with cash from a death benefit(Good God, some eight years after my Fathers passing, yes I said EIGHT. LAWYERS!!!) what better way to spend it then by putting my naked ass up on some masseurs table! I might give Steve and Jon a try. If do. I will write back. Terp

Good write up. Very well done. You deserve an A! I am in town this weekend for a wedding flushed with cash from a death benefit(Good God, some eight years after my Fathers passing, yes I said EIGHT. LAWYERS!!!) what better way to spend it then by putting my naked ass up on some masseurs table! I might give Steve and Jon a try. If do. I will write back. Terp

(Digressing) eight years, yikes. I'm in a lawsuit atm that's approaching 5 years....ugh.

You should def give Tommy a try too. Buddyworker's post is great but doesn't give you a sense of just how good he is. Seriously, best massage I ever had.

I def want to try Jon too.