DC Police Arrest 24 Gay Men For Having Sex In Park

bendable2019
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting, just last week I was having a discussion with a friend about Malcom X park and the cruising that occurs there. He’s African American and gay and has lived near the park for decades. He mentioned that the cruising was getting out of hand and very blatant, his words not mine. There were complaints by neighbors that likely resulted in the police patrols.

Public sex like this has been going on for a long, long time. Part of me applauds guys who still have the gumption to do this.

The other part of me thinks 'if you've got anything to lose, you're a damned fool for playing with fire.'

There are smarter ways to get the thrill of fucking in public without getting arrested.

Public sex like this has been going on for a long, long time. Part of me applauds guys who still have the gumption to do this.

The other part of me thinks 'if you've got anything to lose, you're a damned fool for playing with fire.'

There are smarter ways to get the thrill of fucking in public without getting arrested.

One would assume that the apps such as a Grinder and Scruff have put a serious dent in this practice. However, human nature does not change and cruising public places for sex is not going to disappear.

One would assume that the apps such as a Grinder and Scruff have put a serious dent in this practice. However, human nature does not change and cruising public places for sex is not going to disappear.

'A tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme... Fucking in the trees.'

[MEDIA=giphy]991LVxNxGgsZa[/MEDIA]

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

Interesting, just last week I was having a discussion with a friend about Malcom X park and the cruising that occurs there. He’s African American and gay and has lived near the park for decades. He mentioned that the cruising was getting out of hand and very blatant, his words not mine. There were complaints by neighbors that likely resulted in the police patrols.

I live just one block away and with so many dogs being walked during the day I'm not surprised close encounters with guys fucking in the bushes are happen more often.

He's smart and he orders in!

No Politics

Edited by Cooper

What if you want the thrill of fucking in public and the thrill of getting arrested?