Ogunquit, Maine?

Snbrd
This topic is 1730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I didn’t receive much input and it may be partially explained by my observation that Ogunquit is much straighter than when I last visited 7 or 8 years ago. The Front Porch piano bar is now all straight. The crowd at Maine Street, the only gay bar is mixed. It is still gay friendly but take out the rainbow flags from the shops and it’s another quaint Maine town. Still lovely by the way, we’re glad we came.

Ptown is trailer trash gay?

Is there such a think as trailer trash gay?

I didn’t receive much input and it may be partially explained by my observation that Ogunquit is much straighter than when I last visited 7 or 8 years ago. The Front Porch piano bar is now all straight. The crowd at Maine Street, the only gay bar is mixed. It is still gay friendly but take out the rainbow flags from the shops and it’s another quaint Maine town. Still lovely by the way, we’re glad we came.

They used to have a gay bear week in the fall that was successful but then it stopped. It's a shame.