KaineWoodXXX?

adventurous old guy
This topic is 1441 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I reached out to him via RM messaging, even though he says he prefers text, because I'm a month away from being able to schedule a meeting. He's been RM several times since but has not read my message. So text is the way to go, guys!

I'll try again by text but not until after Labor Day. If others make contact, keep us posted please.

So I decided to reach out to him (via text) to see what his rates were and if he's versatile in his actions or not. :)

He politely responded that he does not bottom. I thanked him. He said, "You're welcome." ...and that was that ...or so I thought.

A short time later he texted me back saying that he has a partner who bottoms. He wanted the 3 of us to meet the same night I texted him. Sadly, he texted after I shut down my phone and went to bed. So I couldn't respond. He texted one more time saying the rate to see both he and his friend would be $500. Kaine also sent pics with that response. They were of him and 2 other guys. Both of which are of men who either are located in DC on Rentmen or travel there often.

So if you're looking for a top muscle man or a threesome, he could be your guy.

So I decided to reach out to him (via text) to see what his rates were and if he's versatile in his actions or not. :)

He politely responded that he does not bottom. I thanked him. He said, "You're welcome." ...and that was that ...or so I thought.

A short time later he texted me back saying that he has a partner who bottoms. He wanted the 3 of us to meet the same night I texted him. Sadly, he texted after I shut down my phone and went to bed. So I couldn't respond. He texted one more time saying the rate to see both he and his friend would be $500. Kaine also sent pics with that response. They were of him and 2 other guys. Both of which are of men who either are located in DC on Rentmen or travel there often.

So if you're looking for a top muscle man or a threesome, he could be your guy.

Great intel, thx. You never disappoint!

Sad to hear the result of the intel though. He'd really make the bed bounce if he bottomed.

Edited by adventurous old guy

Guest leftbench23

I booked Kaine and his buddy, Austin Stone, for today, but Kaine bailed at the last second before we were supposed to meet.

• 1 month later...
Just noticed that this guy has even more butt pics in his ad now than before, so wondering if he as evolved? Any new insights?

No clue. He has his position set to ask me. I don't recall if that's what he had before. In any case, I haven't contacted him again. You should definitely give him a ring. Having "ask me" seems to be an invitation to possible doing... well whatever. :D

Maybe in my description, when I contacted him initially, what I wrote turned him away from being a bottom for me. I don't know.

He might give you a completely different answer then what I got.

Hot. But I'd only hire if he bottomed.

Sure would love to WORK with him and tag team a bottom or vers guy, though, wow.

MMMM he's like a sexy muscle coach type but I'm more interested in him as a bottom than as a top. His dick is pretty but his ass is HOT! I think I'll have to try him my next DC trip and see if I can convince him to bttm....I have a pretty good track record of flipping "tops" :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...