Moulin Rouge

Clintbr
This topic is 1736 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well you wont have to worry about money bogging you down, if you buy two tickets you will not have any left.

I've posted before about my having seen the show in Boston - but not sure I related the ticket debacle part lol.

A friend was visiting Boston for a weekend last summer, and he asked me if I'd like to see the show. I hadn't gone yet and it was a very nice excuse to finally see it, lol. He said he'd take care of getting the tickets and I said I'd be happy to reimburse him for mine.

Now, I knew they'd be expensive, but...

...he went to some random online site (not Ticketmaster) and wound up getting scammed for much more money than he should have. When he told me how much the tickets were, I felt very awkward. (But he also makes more money than I do, lol.) He graciously offered to only have me reimburse him for what I felt I could afford, which was extremely nice of him. We did enjoy the show. But I will admit that the seats we had (balcony, off to the side - everything still visible, but not the best seats) were definitely not worth the amount he paid. I recommended Ticketmaster (or going directly there from the show's website) the next time. :oops:

Edited by bostonman