Jail Time Pool ....

SAdler
This topic is 6140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK so I'm sure it's the pink elephant that nobody WANTED to start a topic about because it's just beneath all of us but there has to be SOME morbid curiosity.

I was going to gloss over it but reading an article and then the phrase "Mean Girls," I couldn't help but think about our happy little community here.

http://omg.yahoo.com/lohan-arrested-for-drunken-driving/news/1179

Let's start a pool for:

How many days she's actually sentenced?

How many of them she actually serves?

How many days FROM TODAY that we get that always awaited sobbing crying celebrity photo ...

http://buzznet-94.vo.llnwd.net/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2007/06/paris-hilton-crying.jpg

>OK so I'm sure it's the pink elephant that nobody WANTED to

>start a topic about because it's just beneath all of us but

>there has to be SOME morbid curiosity.

>

>I was going to gloss over it but reading an article and then

>the phrase "Mean Girls," I couldn't help but think about our

>happy little community here.

>

>http://omg.yahoo.com/lohan-arrested-for-drunken-driving/news/1179

>

>Let's start a pool for:

>

>How many days she's actually sentenced?

>How many of them she actually serves?

>How many days FROM TODAY that we get that always awaited

>sobbing crying celebrity photo ...

>

>http://buzznet-94.vo.llnwd.net/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2007/06/paris-hilton-crying.jpg

>This young lady is a mess. Although she is 21, she would best be served with a court appointed guardian, that person not to be a member of her demented family or sycophant staff, who will place her in a long term detox and rehab facility and not one of the Hollywood, here for the week places.

Although I abhor her persona and detest just about all her actions which have found their way to the media, on the few occasions I have seen her in a movie, she came across as a capable and sensitive actress. Right now she is about a minute away from the headline:

"LINDSAY DEAD" or perhaps "Li Lo OD"

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

>Although I abhor her persona and detest just about all her

>actions which have found their way to the media, on the few

>occasions I have seen her in a movie, she came across as a

>capable and sensitive actress.

A really great story I was recently told was of when Meryl Streep and Lily Tomlin were leaving the set of Prairie Home Companion without much fanfare and then Lindsay's scream fest as she left. Shortly before Meryl had asked the quiet'ish fans (while pointing at Lily) "Do you KNOW who this woman is?"

Shortly after her first media frenzy around the same time Streep actually sat her down and reminded her that she was a rising star and shouldn't take that too lightly -- she shouldn't screw up what could be an amazing opportunity for her.

A great subtopic here comes from that (one of my two great fears for my generation)

1. Our hollywood has ZERO class and the society that past generations have grown up with are turning into coke #### and train wrecks.

.... and unrelated but is sure to get Greg's attention

2. The end of my generation and future gays have no new Madonna singles to look forward to. }(

RE: Lindsay Hot Waxed

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/07/0724_lohanstripes_be_300.jpg

From TMZ.com

She's not in jail, yet, but Lindsay Lohan's already earned her stripes!

In light of her 2nd DUI arrest, Madame Tussauds in New York has slightly altered their wax figure of the "Mean Girls" star -- placing Lilo's likeness in prison stripes.

The museum made a similar alteration on Paris Hilton's figure last month when the heiress went behind bars ... but Linds pulls off the look a bit better!

Guest ReturnOfS

Why are these millionaires driving drunk?! Caught they afford drivers?! x(

It'd probably be cheaper than paying a lawyer and legal fines x(

Guest EuropTravl

I've never seen a film of hers, never thought she was that stunning, but did see ONE set of pics ONE time (the Venice Film Festival in 2006) where she wore a white gown and her hair was dark brunette and you could see that she had the possibility to be a young Audrey Hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor:

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/usr/0/0/90319_lohanpremiere26_122_325lo.preview.jpg

Too bad she wasn't an actress in the 50's or 60's when the public appreciated actresses like Audrey and Liz, who, of course, would never have flashed their coochies to the world getting in and out of their limos. Given her opportunities, I don't feel sorry for her at all - I thought I heard California law dictates a MINIMUM of 3 months in prison for a second drunk driving offense in under a year. And she had cocaine. The skank ain't getting off (LOL - maybe they'll use the Paris Hilton judge?) And speaking of the coochie-flashing trio (Paris-Lindsey-Britney) the gossip blogs are all drooling over Friday - seems "OK!" magazine did an exclusive with Britney this week in which she was acting/looking so psychotic they're rushing out a cover story on Friday titled "The Breakdown". Really, I expect that one to spend 3 months in a mental institution. Apparently Brit was eating fried chicken and rubbing the grease on her front. Can you wait? :p

Guest showme43

...not only wiped fried chicken grease on her clothes, she was wearing a designer gown for the photo shoot at the time. She then used another designer frock to mop up piss of her latest rat/dog she had on set with her.

Guest EuropTravl

>...not only wiped fried chicken grease on her clothes, she

>was wearing a designer gown for the photo shoot at the time.

>She then used another designer frock to mop up piss of her

>latest rat/dog she had on set with her.

Well, just read that that probably won't be pictured in the magazine. Apparently they'll tell their story but Miz Brit must have realized she was a mess and didn't sign a legal photo release (a moment of sanity?)

Guest zipperzone

>Well, just read that that probably won't be pictured in the

>magazine. Apparently they'll tell their story but Miz Brit

>must have realized she was a mess and didn't sign a legal

>photo release (a moment of sanity?)

What's this about a legal photo release? Since when was this required? I thought that the paparazzi just shot and sold to the higest bidder and that was that.

Archived