So, am I looking for a unicorn in NYC?

dutchal
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even with all the options we have, it appears the Holy Grail is missing:

1. A complete (hitting all body parts) professional grade therapeutic massage on a sturdy comfortable table, lighting and music appropriate to a massage.

2. Sensual elements, not necessarily constant--scattered moments would be fine.

3. A masseur with a muscular build, naked throughout, comfortable with appreciatve, gentle roaming hands, and a friendly personality, perhaps with cheerful conversation to start, fading as the massage takes effect is perfectly OK.

4. A satisfying, not perfunctory or clinical (and certainly not DIY unless I prefer), erotic ending, perhaps a bit playful or interactive but not necessarily heavily so.

5. No upsell unless I ask for it.

Or have I missed someone?

Damn, I'll take a massage like that!

I've had a good experience with Geo

https://rentmasseur.com/Giomassage

Been to him, and the one department in which he comes up short is that the massage is quite light, it's soothing but not therapeutic. Other than that, you're right, he fits all the other bills, although his learner's English limits the conversation somewhat.

Even with all the options we have, it appears the Holy Grail is missing:

1. A complete (hitting all body parts) professional grade therapeutic massage on a sturdy comfortable table, lighting and music appropriate to a massage.

2. Sensual elements, not necessarily constant--scattered moments would be fine.

3. A masseur with a muscular build, naked throughout, comfortable with appreciatve, gentle roaming hands, and a friendly personality, perhaps with cheerful conversation to start, fading as the massage takes effect is perfectly OK.

4. A satisfying, not perfunctory or clinical (and certainly not DIY unless I prefer), erotic ending, perhaps a bit playful or interactive but not necessarily heavily so.

5. No upsell unless I ask for it.

Or have I missed someone?

I had the experience you described, more or less, with Chris..

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35781/

What you describe, Dutchal, is rare, but there are a couple of horned horses out there who, in my experience, meet those criteria. Marco is just great. I like to see him every time he's in town: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/28055/. Caleb also fits your description, but currently he doesn't seem to be advertising.

Ah, you are making me want to get a unicorn massage today...

For me he fits all of them except he’s a little shy....he’s not in your face with American style friendliness/slap you on the back etc. Best word is reserved. That’s his true personality. But he has a great body and is nude and MT is totally fine. But he likely won’t get hard and probably won’t be mutual play. But the massage itself is outstanding, he’s naked, he’s gay, MT is fine and you’ll have a HE.

For me he fits all of them except he’s a little shy....he’s not in your face with American style friendliness/slap you on the back etc. Best word is reserved. That’s his true personality. But he has a great body and is nude and MT is totally fine. But he likely won’t get hard and probably won’t be mutual play. But the massage itself is outstanding, he’s naked, he’s gay, MT is fine and you’ll have a HE.

I appreciate the response. I guess that's what always keeps from reaching out to Pasha. There seems to be general agreement that he doesn't get aroused, which isn't ideal, if there is MT, but not a dealbreaker for me. The "shy" or "reserved" description is, however. I don't really understand (not that I have to) that emotional stance in as intimate an endeavor as M4M massage, especially for an experienced masseur as Pasha seems to be.

Everything is sort of a trade off. I have another masseur who gets hard right away, kisses me (French), and we both cum. That’s not pasha. But the guy I describe—his massage is beyond amateur and not at all satisfying. With Pasha you get a guy with a body to die for who gives an A+ massage. It’s all a trade off. Sometimes I want the fun and almost no massage and other times I want a great massage that’s sensual erotic and I get off.

@LookingAround are you referring to Bene or Pasha? I’m assuming Pasha but just clarifying.

I appreciate the response. I guess that's what always keeps from reaching out to Pasha. There seems to be general agreement that he doesn't get aroused, which isn't ideal, if there is MT, but not a dealbreaker for me. The "shy" or "reserved" description is, however. I don't really understand (not that I have to) that emotional stance in as intimate an endeavor as M4M massage, especially for an experienced masseur as Pasha seems to be.

Pasha is the BEST

I have to say that Pasha gives a fantastic massage and is a very kind and genuine person - BUT I find there to be no sensual aspects to his massage (until the end). I have been to him several times but realized I prefer sensual elements during the rest of the massage as well.