I am stumped, got no advice

RealAvalon
This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having lunch with a friend today. He's got a spare room and thinking about renting it out. Yes, yes … you know where this is going. I couldn't come up with a single option for him to advertise - um let's call them rental "options" - now that craigslist doesn't have a personals section.

Suggestions?

Edited by RealAvalon

CL has a rooms to rent section under "housing".......if this is a "wink,wink" proposal, I suppose the posting could be worded in a "wink, wink" sorta way??.....

This will result in a slew of wacky inquiries from wacky people...even autobots. Both platforms I’ve suggested give the user an extra layer of security as there is a verification and reviewing process.

Not even a little bit aggressive. You're kind of reactive

Deleting a post shortly after it has gone live and calling it a “stupid idea” after people have offered you helpful suggestions is not “aggressive?” LOL...okay!

And I’m “reactive” for answering your inquiry and suggesting you keep your post live? Whew! Someone’s testy as hell.

Deleting a post shortly after it has gone live and calling it a “stupid idea” after people have offered you helpful suggestions is not “aggressive?” LOL...okay!

And I’m “reactive” for answering your inquiry and suggesting you keep your post live? Whew! Someone’s testy as hell.

Why are you trying to start an argument? I said MY idea was stupid. Dial it back dude

No! It’s a legitimate question if that’s on the mind of your friend.

Btw @latbear4blk rented a room in exchange of company. I guess he found the guy willing to pay with “natures credit card” on seeking arrangement success.

Okay. Thanks for that. Maybe I will send a PM to @latbear4blk about where he was able to advertise.

Why are you trying to start an argument? I said MY idea was stupid. Dial it back dude

Your idea was not stupid.

I offered you two suggestions.

Why you’re angry, idk. But I’m going to let you have your moment honey, and I hope you find a solution...for your friend. Jesus, lol.

Your idea was not stupid.

I offered you two suggestions.

Why you’re angry, idk. But I’m going to let you have your moment honey, and I hope you find a solution...for your friend. Jesus, lol.

I don't know why you're being argumentative. Maybe, you can re-read what you haven't understood? Then, let it go, and move on.

This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.