Bleeding issues. Yikes

manTOman
This topic is 1747 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to bring this up but I have to ask about blood or bleeding during or after sex.

For the tops here do you ever encounter blood during intercourse and how often does this happen? I'm not talking about full on bleeding, but rather small amounts.

For bottoms, do you ever find that after having had a great sessions, that was enjoyable and pain free, you wake up the next day to find out that you're much more sore than you have anticipated, and having some minor anal bleeding? This generally goes away in a day or two tops. Definitely not severe.

This has happened a few times now, and it's annoying as hell. I would experienced no discomfort at all during sex, and no drugs were in play, not even poppers, and then suddenly the next morning there would be blood. Is it possible that I was bleeding during sex and that the top didn't notice? Or did he and just didn't tell me? Is it possible not to bleed during and then only after? Why wouldn't I feel any pain during the actual act?

Again, I know this is disgusting and uncomfortable to talk about but I'm just hoping some of the providers on here could maybe shed some light on this. Clients can pitch in too.

Due to the sensitive matter, if you don't want to discuss this publicly please feel free to send a private message. Any insight would help.

It's unusual and unpleasant.

You need to go to the Doctor and get checked for polyps among other things, you should also have a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil right after waking up and wait one hour before drinking or eating anything else.

I had the same issue and my Dr. removed polyps, he also suggested me to have the olive oil for a month even after the polyps were removed.

It's unusual and unpleasant.

You need to go to the Doctor and get checked for polyps among other things, you should also have a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil right after waking up and wait one hour before drinking or eating anything else.

I had the same issue and my Dr. removed polyps, he also suggested me to have the olive oil for a month even after the polyps were removed.

Olive oil is always good, as is coconut oil.

If you want it in something easier to swallow, I also recommend wheat germ oil. Great for the GI and your hair, skin and nails.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N12FAO0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1

• 2 weeks later...