Bleeding issues. Yikes

manTOman
This topic is 1742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry to bring this up but I have to ask about blood or bleeding during or after sex.

For the tops here do you ever encounter blood during intercourse and how often does this happen? I'm not talking about full on bleeding, but rather small amounts.

For bottoms, do you ever find that after having had a great sessions, that was enjoyable and pain free, you wake up the next day to find out that you're much more sore than you have anticipated, and having some minor anal bleeding? This generally goes away in a day or two tops. Definitely not severe.

This has happened a few times now, and it's annoying as hell. I would experienced no discomfort at all during sex, and no drugs were in play, not even poppers, and then suddenly the next morning there would be blood. Is it possible that I was bleeding during sex and that the top didn't notice? Or did he and just didn't tell me? Is it possible not to bleed during and then only after? Why wouldn't I feel any pain during the actual act?

Again, I know this is disgusting and uncomfortable to talk about but I'm just hoping some of the providers on here could maybe shed some light on this. Clients can pitch in too.

Due to the sensitive matter, if you don't want to discuss this publicly please feel free to send a private message. Any insight would help.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to bring this up but I have to ask about blood or bleeding during or after sex.

For the tops here do you ever encounter blood during intercourse and how often does this happen? I'm not talking about full on bleeding, but rather small amounts.

For bottoms, do you ever find that after having had a great sessions, that was enjoyable and pain free, you wake up the next day to find out that you're much more sore than you have anticipated, and having some minor anal bleeding? This generally goes away in a day or two tops. Definitely not severe.

This has happened a few times now, and it's annoying as hell. I would experienced no discomfort at all during sex, and no drugs were in play, not even poppers, and then suddenly the next morning there would be blood. Is it possible that I was bleeding during sex and that the top didn't notice? Or did he and just didn't tell me? Is it possible not to bleed during and then only after? Why wouldn't I feel any pain during the actual act?

Again, I know this is disgusting and uncomfortable to talk about but I'm just hoping some of the providers on here could maybe shed some light on this. Clients can pitch in too.

Due to the sensitive matter, if you don't want to discuss this publicly please feel free to send a private message. Any insight would help.

Asking the forum is like asking WebMd if you have cancer. The possibilities are endless and you’ll never have a concrete answer, just anxiety. If you are alarmed, I’d recommend you contact your primary.

Asking the forum is like asking WebMd if you have cancer. The possibilities are endless and you’ll never have a concrete answer, just anxiety. If you are alarmed, I’d recommend you contact your primary.

@hypothetically I'm not alarmed. If I was I would've seen my doctor already. It just frustrating.

I find it weird that I wouldn't feel any discomfort, or that a provider would not tell me if he saw any blood on his dick.

Let me rephrase the questions. If there's a small amount of blood, and a client is not complaining, do you tell him or just continue like nothing's wrong? Does this happen? Rarely? Or not at all?

@hypothetically I'm not alarmed. If I was I would've seen my doctor already. It just frustrating.

I find it weird that I wouldn't feel any discomfort, or that a provider would not tell me if he saw any blood on his dick.

Let me rephrase the questions. If there's a small amount of blood, and a client is not complaining, do you tell him or just continue like nothing's wrong? Does this happen? Rarely? Or not at all?

I dont think talking about blood or bleeding is disgusting at all. We are all adults here (even though I still have some growing up to do!) I think of blood the same way I think about oil in my car. It serves a purpose.

In my experience (not a provider mind you) bleeding is rare. In fact it has only happened once. I would pay attention to it, the same way I would to an oil leak in my car, as an analogy. In your case, it sounds like something that happens more frequently, so if I were in your shoes I would seek out a medical professional and discuss your body’s reaction.

If I noticed any blood while intimate, I would surely point it out and address it.

I dont think talking about blood or bleeding is disgusting at all. We are all adults here (even though I still have some growing up to do!) I think of blood the same way I think about oil in my car. It serves a purpose.

In my experience (not a provider mind you) bleeding is rare. In fact it has only happened once. I would pay attention to it, the same way I would to an oil leak in my car, as an analogy. In your case, it sounds like something that happens more frequently, so if I were in your shoes I would seek out a medical professional and discuss your body’s reaction.

If I noticed any blood while intimate, I would surely point it out and address it.

Without prejudice, and without advice:

As I understand it, liquidy residual faecal matter on toilet tissue may have a pink or reddish hue that confounds you because a more complete stool does not show it. Its colour does not necessarily denote circulatory fluid. I used to worry about it until my GI MD clarified.

If it appears more gore-ish, like the harmless manifestations of female menstrual spotting or flow, perhaps more reflects sequelae of intercourse.

Without prejudice, and without advice:

As I understand it, liquidy residual faecal matter on toilet tissue may have a pink or reddish hue that confounds you because a more complete stool does not show it. Its colour does not necessarily denote circulatory fluid. I used to worry about it until my GI MD clarified.

If it appears more gore-ish, like the harmless manifestations of female menstrual spotting or flow, perhaps more reflects sequelae of intercourse.

It happens to people. Don't let it freak you out, but if it's a regular thing, I'd consult with a doc just to be on the safe side.

When I go through longer streaks of not getting fucked, it makes me more susceptible to bleeding when I finally do. In talking to my doc about it, he's scoped me to make sure things are a-ok and also shared that some guys quite literally have a more vascular asshole. You can indeed toughen them up a bit with repeat trauma. It also helps to use a ton of good quality, silicone-based lube.

I know with a chronic bloody nose you can have it cauterized, but I'm not sure if the same could be done with an asshole.

PS: As for blood when you use the bathroom, if it's bright red, that's a good sign.

You should be more worried if it comes out black. That's the sign of an upper-GI bleed.

Edited by Benjamin_Nicholas

It happens to people. Don't let it freak you out, but if it's a regular thing, I'd consult with a doc just to be on the safe side.

When I go through longer streaks of not getting fucked, it makes me more susceptible to bleeding when I finally do. In talking to my doc about it, he's scoped me to make sure things are a-ok and also shared that some guys quite literally have a more vascular asshole. You can indeed toughen them up a bit with repeat trauma. It also helps to use a ton of good quality, silicone-based lube.

I know with a chronic bloody nose you can have it cauterized, but I'm not sure if the same could be done with an asshole.

PS: As for blood when you use the bathroom, if it's bright red, that's a good sign.

You should be more worried if it comes out black. That's the sign of an upper-GI bleed.

I'm a bleeder! Had to have my nose cauterised as a kid & occasionally see a little blood when using the bathroom or after anal penetration. However as @Benjamin_Nicholas says it is bright red & medical checks have found no issues.

The anus is designed as an exit not an entrance so occasional minor trauma is perhaps inevitable.

I'm a bleeder! Had to have my nose cauterised as a kid & occasionally see a little blood when using the bathroom or after anal penetration. However as @Benjamin_Nicholas says it is bright red & medical checks have found no issues.

The anus is designed as an exit not an entrance so occasional minor trauma is perhaps inevitable.

Thanks for the opinions. It's comforting to know that even @Benjamin_Nicholas is susceptible to this, albeit very rarely.

I've had some issues a while back so I'm always extra cautious with my ass. It's some months ago that someone had a bit of a rougher time with me than I'd like and it caused a bit of an issue. However that healed, or so I've thought, and I've been able to have sex without major issues since then. A bit of soreness for a day or two but no blood. That's why this last time caught me off guard. Especially since it was quite pleasurable and pain free. I always thought I'd feel if something was wrong. I guess I need to get more in touch with my ass.

Thanks for the opinions. It's comforting to know that even @Benjamin_Nicholas is susceptible to this, albeit very rarely.

I've had some issues a while back so I'm always extra cautious with my ass. It's some months ago that someone had a bit of a rougher time with me than I'd like and it caused a bit of an issue. However that healed, or so I've thought, and I've been able to have sex without major issues since then. A bit of soreness for a day or two but no blood. That's why this last time caught me off guard. Especially since it was quite pleasurable and pain free. I always thought I'd feel if something was wrong. I guess I need to get more in touch with my ass.

Thanks for the opinions. It's comforting to know that even @Benjamin_Nicholas is susceptible to this, albeit very rarely

As Pete said in The Muppets Take Manhattan: 'People is people.' He was one sage line-cook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEx3Cm53798

Take good care of that ass :)

Thanks for the opinions. It's comforting to know that even @Benjamin_Nicholas is susceptible to this, albeit very rarely

As Pete said in The Muppets Take Manhattan: 'People is people.' He was one sage line-cook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEx3Cm53798

Take good care of that ass :)

Shouldn't be a worry. Adequate lube and easing into activities helps, as well as overall dietary health such as hydration and fiber. If there was possible damage that healed, consider Preparation H or getting checked for hemorrhoids. I have found myself to get hemorrhoids in the past from someone being to rough with me. That could be the case as well, but with your description, even if it is it would be a minor case.

“Was” designed. The body is designed to be totally naked as well, but that was way back in 6,000 B.C. Things have changed. You can do all sorts with your ass nowadays. Just ask whoever makes these:

bride1.jpg

On a serious note: anal fissures are no laughing matter, and should be addressed with care. I know for me, I can’t be a bottom back to back or for sustained periods because I’m prone to fissures. No bleeding...but microscopic internal tears that hurt like hell.

So, I’ve resolved to be 95% Top...but the rush of getting fucked is different than the rush of fucking, so once in awhile I’ll partake.

Edited by Mocha

I haven't bottomed in 40 years, but in my youth, when I was experimenting with bottoming, I would always bleed the day after receiving anal. Once I realized this was normal for some guys I calmed down, the bleeding stopped in a day, and I went on about my life.... but I never learned to like or enjoy bottoming so I became a big ole cocksucker. :oops: