Double team muscle guys in Vegas

NJmusclelover
This topic is 1774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They are based in NYC, but travel often. Someone whose opinion I trust, and a contributor to this forum, said very nice things about this couple. In NY, they quoted me a very fair couples rate as follows:

- 250 nude massage with HE

- 300 nude massage with oral and HE

- 400 nude massage, no limits, penetration OK, everyone plays.

Have not yet pulled the trigger due to my schedule and their own travels, but I am ready to pull the trigger.

Edited by BaronArtz

They are based in NYC, but travel often. Someone whose opinion I trust, and a contributor to this forum, said very nice things about this couple. In NY, they quoted me a very fair couples rate as follows:

- 250 massage with HE

- 300 massage with oral and HE

- 400 no limits, everyone plays.

Have not yet pulled the trigger due to my schedule and their own travels, but I am ready to pull the trigger.

Let us know if the ending is Happy. That shorty sure looks like he has a beefy, tasty butt ?

I met the taller of the two some years ago when he was a solo act. Although the encounter started off slow, he got revved up real quick. It was an amazing encounter.

I would hire him again in a heartbeat but his boyfriend does nothing for me.

Checking their ad I didn't realize I already had the page on my buddy list. I believe it was a solo page/ad at first for the shorter guy. I remember his solo page and coming across his Instagram a year or so ago (no, I don't remember it).

Like @big-n-tall I'd love to meet the taller guy as a solo session. I'll be in NYC soon too.

Checking their ad I didn't realize I already had the page on my buddy list. I believe it was a solo page/ad at first for the shorter guy. I remember his solo page and coming across his Instagram a year or so ago (no, I don't remember it).

Like @big-n-tall I'd love to meet the taller guy as a solo session. I'll be in NYC soon too.

Oh I've met the taller guy. :p

I just wish he was flying solo still.