411 on EurasianPhysique?

musclvr
This topic is 1671 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

I am a bit suspicious of JOJOLACA who just joined yesterday only to make a comment about Eurasian Physique. My own experience: had several texts back and forth--difficult to find a time to get together. He posted online several pics which were allegedly VERY recent, but when it was time to get together, he sent me another pic---12 lbs lighter than the ones he had just posted--and claimed he was leaning out (which was hard to imagine since he was extremely lean in the posted pics, and it wouldn't be possible to lose that much weight in a week). I recommend caution.

I was a member years ago. I took a break and became a reader, but yes, re- joined yesterday. I thought that was the whole idea of this forum is to share comments when it applied to someone we have met and or hired and yes, i have met him 3 times.[/quote

That is the point of the forums I agree. And I'm sharing my experience that he BS'd about his weight/size/pics in his ad and only when we were GOING to meet he sent an "updated" pic showing him significantly smaller in size. If that works for you and you've had a good experience--great.

I was a member years ago. I took a break and became a reader, but yes, re- joined yesterday. I thought that was the whole idea of this forum is to share comments when it applied to someone we have met and or hired and yes, i have met him 3 times.

there's a history here in the forum of hours-old members suddenly waxing poetic about a specific provider - repeatedly - and making no other relevant posts......the newbies often disappear after a few days and the self-serving nature of the posts is painfully obvious......

yes, some of these posts are sincere, but understand our cynicism when a newbie suddenly appears and does nothing but extol the virtues of an, otherwise, unknown/suspicious provider

@Roberto-- Did you mean to make a comment? If so, it didn't show up. All that showed up was a quote of a prior comment.

Gman

as happens sometimes, the poster didn't quite start the message in the right spot....Roberto's message starts with, "That is the point", within the "quoted" area of his post......

Thanks guys. I basically said I'm glad that JoJo had a positive experience, and I agree that this forum is for posting feedback. Mine was that the guy had BS'd about his photos and losing 12lbs in less than a week to "lean out". My supposition was that he didn't want me to be disappointed that the "recent" photos weren't taken recently and the difference between them and his current size/condition would be obvious. To each his own.