Star_Stud in Houston

Squick

Guest buffwolverine
Nothing solidly - I seem to recall him having an ad in Dallas a couple of years ago. Got flaky when I tried to meet up. Looks like he did some serious inking in between those shots.

I remember too. I remember seeing picture #11 in the previous ad. No experience though.

Just a heads-up, the full negative review from 7/21/19 on RM is awful. Stay far away, it seems is the bottom line:

"I met this person on the 2nd time he requested $500 deposit to gass up truck and pay an employee to cover....for A-day spent I wired the money and he has since basically disappeared never showed up no response only odd comments back to me ....the $500 is missing I really wasn't concerned and surprised he didn't show up after a long conversation about the day . I consider him dangerous after texting with him and requesting my money back ..he nevershow up it was all his ideas well but I'm out of $500 ....please take this seriously I think is a bit of a bad dangerous man .. I would give him a one star but I'm afraid he'll directly attached the review to me ..bad bad guy"

• 2 months later...

I’m pretty embarrassed to share this, but maybe it’ll be useful to someone here. Even with the awful reviews (which he had removed from his profile) and many clearly outdated pics, I arranged to see him in Houston. He was very responsive in planning things, but in the end he flaked: he just ghosted minutes before our scheduled meetup time.

I’m thinking he’s pathological, like “KYsouthernboy” (or something) in LA allegedly is: he likes the ego boost, and enjoys fooling interested guys.

He’s a scammer. Allegedly steals money from some and wastes the money of others. Toxic.

• 1 year later...

Helpful update

On 10/13/2019 at 11:40 PM, Squick said:

I’m pretty embarrassed to share this, but maybe it’ll be useful to someone here. Even with the awful reviews (which he had removed from his profile) and many clearly outdated pics, I arranged to see him in Houston. He was very responsive in planning things, but in the end he flaked: he just ghosted minutes before our scheduled meetup time.

I’m thinking he’s pathological, like “KYsouthernboy” (or something) in LA allegedly is: he likes the ego boost, and enjoys fooling interested guys.

He’s a scammer. Allegedly steals money from some and wastes the money of others. Toxic.

Very helpful- thx man

• 1 year later...