• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I met him recently. Matches his private collection on Rentmen. I had a good time. PM if you want more details

I ended up meeting with him once and he was great! Incredibly handsome and sexy and fun in bed. The flakiness I perceived was him working a full-time job that's demanding and makes it tricky to schedule. He has a wholesome, good-guy vibe but he can be pretty kinky and wild which is one of my favorite combinations!

Only reason he didn't become a regular was his job kept moving him around so we haven't connected in a while.

I've tried so many times with him...he seems nice but flakey AF and scheduling is terrible. Granted I'm in NYC and he's in LI, but he told me he gets to NYC regularly.

At this point I'm not even sure he's real....could just be a Rentmen decoy....

I ended up meeting with him once and he was great! Incredibly handsome and sexy and fun in bed. The flakiness I perceived was him working a full-time job that's demanding and makes it tricky to schedule. He has a wholesome, good-guy vibe but he can be pretty kinky and wild which is one of my favorite combinations!

Only reason he didn't become a regular was his job kept moving him around so we haven't connected in a while.

Thank you!

Glad to know his alleged flakiness was for a justified reason and after insisting you ended up meeting him!

I would tell him to be upfront with his clients about it. While dealing with a millennial things could get lost in translation.

Will you review him?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...