Actual active duty(not the website) guys making ends meet with sugar daddies.

studchaser
This topic is 1760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After years of dont ask dont tell i have found thst alot of military guys(sspecially marines) are extremely open minded. Alot of the young grunts essentially get minimum wage but all housing and benefits covered so not alot of cash on hand if they like nice things. Also these men are naturally discreet and cant afford to be visible. Ill say best regions are southern california and the lower half of the east coast. Dont judge a book by its cover some of these hardcore tatted up types walking around with machine guns will let you polish theirs.

After years of dont ask dont tell i have found thst alot of military guys(sspecially marines) are extremely open minded. Alot of the young grunts essentially get minimum wage but all housing and benefits covered so not alot of cash on hand if they like nice things. Also these men are naturally discreet and cant afford to be visible. Ill say best regions are southern california and the lower half of the east coast. Dont judge a book by its cover some of these hardcore tatted up types walking around with machine guns will let you polish theirs.

My impression was that the Marines have the most bottoms of the three main branches. Is that your experience?

My impression was that the Marines have the most bottoms of the three main branches. Is that your experience?

I've mentioned before here once or twice that an ex-Marine, now a fireman/paramedic for a major SoCal county, who I met with a few times (he has moved on now), wanted/begged for nothing more than to give me (or, once, another dude while I watched) head and bottom for me (a very average middle-aged dude).....this despite he being well-hung and once putting on a very professional show with a girl for me.....just another reminder that the range of sexuality is so gray and varied......

Edited by azdr0710

I was in United States Army for two years. You are correct about the very low pay. I met far more South Korean and Australian military than marines when in the service. But, it was fifty years ago and it was not in the United States.

Do you hang out in bars near military bases?

Interesting. I’ve been seeing a former Marine in LA for the last 11 years. He does not bottom, identifies as heterosexual and, indeed, actively and aggressively dates biological females. He no longer advertises, hasn’t for years. I not only continue to hire him but also consider him a friend. Will see him next week when I am in LA.

Yes, I live very close to a marine base... and can confirm that around 90% or more of the marines I've met are bottoms.

For the right $ all of them could be hired!

Interesting. I’ve been seeing a former Marine in LA for the last 11 years. He does not bottom, identifies as heterosexual and, indeed, actively and aggressively dates biological females. He no longer advertises, hasn’t for years. I not only continue to hire him but also consider him a friend. Will see him next week when I am in LA.

He sounds good. Im in LA too, would love to find a guy like that.

Lol you have to ask someone specifically sniffing out gay servicemen. I didnt notice that. I know marines talk about the navy like they are pansys.