411 on Real Hands Heal from LA

Lchnsf
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

WaGa you are full force trolling me on here . Again , what the readers are noticing is that you are so persistent about bashing me publicly . Now you are telling me where I can and can’t advertise? WaGa Im sorry if anyone has ever hurt you . My apologies on their behalf . I am human with emotions and feelings too . If you made me feel uncomfortable to do something I didn’t want to do , I’m sorry , don’t take it personal . Come get a free compression massage from me anytime you want . Truly my sincere apologies ?

Yeah that’s exactly what people are noticing! Give people some credit. They can see through your wannabe word twisting. They’ve too have paid for something they didn’t get. Nothing that I’ve said is new. At least 5 other forum members have said it. Your wordy replies just show your desperation to try to convince people! Bye!!

Edited by WaGa

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Zero , zilch sexual interaction "

Honest question. Past "private" photos on RM have included shadowy blurred cock shots and butt shots. For all the protestations regarding the above...why make that part of the advertisement?

Because he wants the best of both worlds. Advertises as if he offers “erotic” through ad and pics. You ask and he says yes. You show up and if you are not to his liking then he doesn’t provide what was agreed upon. Bait and switch! That has been the experience of many that have commented here. Not just me.

He then comes here talks down to us and accuses us of being dirty/unwashed. Crazy with dirty minds who should see a therapist. Wants to play word twisting to place blame on others (Me). Saying that I tried to make him do something he didn’t want to when he clearly AGREED TO it prior to booking! People are not stupid. They can see through that BS!

In life

"Zero , zilch sexual interaction "

Honest question. Past "private" photos on RM have included shadowy blurred cock shots and butt shots. For all the protestations regarding the above...why make that part of the advertisement?

In life, we all know, we live and learn . I’m a quick learner. Those pictures , blurry at best, had a very short life on my ads . We make mistakes in life and we adapt and change . Even so , we as human-beings have freedom of will . I’m not saying anyone is doing wrong by complaining . If you do the math from the 15% , 50% discounts , and a free massage I’m offering WaGa, I’m willing to lose out on a lot of money to make this right . Not sure why this is a thing anymore . I’ve said my apologies. Not sure what else I can do ??‍♂️

In life

In life, we all know, we live and learn . I’m a quick learner. Those pictures , blurry at best, had a very short life on my ads . We make mistakes in life and we adapt and change . Even so , we as human-beings have freedom of will . I’m not saying anyone is doing wrong by complaining . If you do the math from the 15% , 50% discounts , and a free massage I’m offering WaGa, I’m willing to lose out on a lot of money to make this right . Not sure why this is a thing anymore . I’ve said my apologies. Not sure what else I can do ??‍♂️

Fair enough and I’m dropping it and moving on. As for your offer, I’m sure you can see why I would decline despite your efforts to make nice.

Fair enough and I’m dropping it and moving on. As for your offer, I’m sure you can see why I would decline despite your efforts to make nice.

No WaGa , I’m not sure why you would decline . The compression 1 hour massage is worth more than the money you felt you were shortchanged . I would definitely consider a free massage. Not to be argumentative, but I am certain , even tho I might had felt uncomfortable at the moment of proceeding with what was “promised”, I can guarantee you I was polite to you from the moment you entered my home to the time you left through my front door . Think about it . You have my number .

No WaGa , I’m not sure why you would decline . The compression 1 hour massage is worth more than the money you felt you were shortchanged . I would definitely consider a free massage. Not to be argumentative, but I am certain , even tho I might had felt uncomfortable at the moment of proceeding with what was “promised”, I can guarantee you I was polite to you from the moment you entered my home to the time you left through my front door . Think about it . You have my number .

I don’t know what your true intentions are and therefore I kindly decline. But again thank you. Moving on and you should do the same. Unless you don’t want to but then that’s up to you. I’m done.

I already explained it

If you do the math from the 15% , 50% discounts , and a free massage I’m offering WaGa, I’m willing to lose out on a lot of money to make this right . ”

Those are my intentions . Unlike what has happened to me , I’m not trying to hurt you or turn people against you . I’m defending my business and my lively-hood . That’s all .

Best wishes to you and to everyone else that has been keeping up with the Kard..... aasshh.... haha just joking !

Best wishes to everyone . I promise I’ll keep my word regarding the discounts. ?

Again, this guy is not working with all the nuts and bolts in the attic...stay away from him...you all been warned and I've been on that table before.

Calidood , if I remember correctly , you are the guy that came over late at night for a massage . Got on my table and within 5 minutes started accusing me of being drunk ? Then got up and threatened me to post on here that I was drunk . It’s because of you I found out about this forum ?

I then started laughing , because at that time I was into my 2 year sobriety . No way I could’ve been drunk. I remember thinking that you might have had some sort of mental issues you needed to sort through . So I remembered I tried to explain to you it’s important to remain calm , then you stormed out . I’m certain that’s why the forum didn’t let you share “your story” because they knew it was all fabricated and you know nothing about my work to give a fair honest opinion .

No, they’re still there. Maybe he blocked you? If that’s the case, he’s just digging that hole deeper. Yikes.

Lol . Nah , Calihood is making shit up . I have not blocked him or deleted any of my posts . All my posts are up . Haha . You guys crack me up .

If you want proof that I haven’t blocked anyone go to this thread https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/ricky-sherman-oaks.141880/#post-1848497

you will see calihood claiming that I blocked him , yet he responds to one of my comments .

At this point, I can no longer entertain these interactions. As you will see proof of false claims from 1 member , you can now imagine how many could stretch the truth .

I ask all of you to find it in your hearts to be compassionate and forgiving this year. Let’s make this year of growth . My sincere apologies to everyone that I may have gotten upset in the past . I hope you can forgive me . I look forward to talking to some of you soon .

Thank you ?

Edited by Ricky1033

Calidood , if I remember correctly , you are the guy that came over late at night for a massage . Got on my table and within 5 minutes started accusing me of being drunk ? Then got up and threatened me to post on here that I was drunk . It’s because of you I found out about this forum ?

I then started laughing , because at that time I was into my 2 year sobriety . No way I could’ve been drunk. I remember thinking that you might have had some sort of mental issues you needed to sort through . So I remembered I tried to explain to you it’s important to remain calm , then you stormed out . I’m certain that’s why the forum didn’t let you share “your story” because they knew it was all fabricated and you know nothing about my work to give a fair honest opinion .

You did seem like your were on something whatever it was and it was about 15 or so min in to a horrible rub...and I still paid FULL AMOUNT...remeber that? How is th as t good business to demand full payment for a massage that was horrible and done by a dude who seems like he was on something.

How was I able to storm out If I had to open up an app on my phone and pay your dumb azz.

Here are a couple points for EVERYONE to think about in case you’ve wondered why your massage experience didn’t turn out how you expected.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t do what I “promised” to do, without giving up my first born, do you remember if you came FRESHLY showered that day ? Did you check if your junk smelt bad that day? Or did you remember to check if you had toilet paper still stuck in your butt from a quick wipe? Or maybe you didn’t notice your manly ‘musk’ had turned into an awful bad smelling B.O.? How can we guarantee the readers here you have good hygiene? We can’t ..

I have been massaging full time for 10 years . I am skilled fully trained and certified. Does that sound about the same for every “therapist” you see? ..

My advise for all future visits to whomever you see next is, be FRESHLY showered , have nice fresh breath (have gum on you at all times or mints) , brush your hair , wear deodorant , and if you’re unsure you’ve gotten all the toilet paper out of your rump use some water with your hand to rinse it off AND wash your hands thoroughly. Also, please don’t be demanding , because we as therapist can deny service to absolutely anyone we like for whatever reason . Ultimately, it’s none of my business how much someone else charges you for full “boyfriend massage experience”, I’m not them .

Make a check list of all the points I went over on your phone in case you need a reminder for every appointment you go to .

Make sure to underline , A shower in the morning before work does not count as a FRESH shower .

For the nice review yesterday (https://m4m-forum.org/threads/realhandsheal-la.154158/#post-1846000), thank you so much ?? I think I know who you are . I am glad you appreciated my work . It made staying in Palm Springs that extra night just to see you that following morning for your 120 minute massage worth it! Thank you ? I’m glad you enjoyed my therapeutic work, your body needed it. You’re brave for standing up for me , thank you ?❤️

To everyone, as I had previously mentioned in another thread, please mention you’ve seen me here on M4M Massage Forum and I will gladly give you a 15% discount from your service . I have dropped my rates significantly , visit my ad and you’ll see . The price adjustment has allowed me to provide real legit therapeutic massage work at a price anyone can afford . It is very important to maintain a healthy body !

If you verbally use the code “WaGa” or any member with non-descriptive one sided negative comment's name, followed by putting your hand on top of your head and wiggling your fingers as if it’s troll hair, when you arrive in person, I will give you 50% off your session . I want all my clients to have a fun relaxed time, it’ll be a cute Icebreaker.

See you soon :)

Good God Girl Get a Grip.

Thank you all for the attention, much appreciated. I see we have some last minute stragglers.

I’ve said and made my peace . I will be leaving this forum for a while once again . Best of luck and wishes to you all ????❤️ I look forward to meeting many of you in person in the near future .

giphy.gif