411 on Real Hands Heal from LA

Lchnsf
This topic is 1574 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Been a couple years and don't recall much about the massage, so there's that.

What I do remember is his first question as I walked into the apartment and he looked me up and down: you don't want anything sensual, right? And here I thought I was a decent looking fella. ?

Edited by GayGamer323

Been a couple years and don't recall much about them massage, so there's that.

What I do remember his is first question as I walked into the apartment and he looked me up and down: you don't want anything sensual, right? And here I thought I was a decent looking fella. ?

Are you serious?? SMH. I would have just turned around and walk out the door as fast as I could. Bye Felicia!!

I had my appointment with him prior to finding this forum and had I found it before, I would not have hired. I too was not delivered on what was promised but like I said the massage ok over all. At the end he said I could finish myself if I wanted. He said he didn’t do that which is not what he had initially promised. Also I found another discussion on here where he was trying to defend himself. I had seen him on grindr and he is a “musician”’ so maybe he is trying to protect his image. Who knows. But yes as a M4M masseur I would not hire again.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple points for EVERYONE to think about in case you’ve wondered why your massage experience didn’t turn out how you expected.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t do what I “promised” to do, without giving up my first born, do you remember if you came FRESHLY showered that day ? Did you check if your junk smelt bad that day? Or did you remember to check if you had toilet paper still stuck in your butt from a quick wipe? Or maybe you didn’t notice your manly ‘musk’ had turned into an awful bad smelling B.O.? How can we guarantee the readers here you have good hygiene? We can’t ..

I have been massaging full time for 10 years . I am skilled fully trained and certified. Does that sound about the same for every “therapist” you see? ..

My advise for all future visits to whomever you see next is, be FRESHLY showered , have nice fresh breath (have gum on you at all times or mints) , brush your hair , wear deodorant , and if you’re unsure you’ve gotten all the toilet paper out of your rump use some water with your hand to rinse it off AND wash your hands thoroughly. Also, please don’t be demanding , because we as therapist can deny service to absolutely anyone we like for whatever reason . Ultimately, it’s none of my business how much someone else charges you for full “boyfriend massage experience”, I’m not them .

Make a check list of all the points I went over on your phone in case you need a reminder for every appointment you go to .

Make sure to underline , A shower in the morning before work does not count as a FRESH shower .

For the nice review yesterday (https://m4m-forum.org/threads/realhandsheal-la.154158/#post-1846000), thank you so much ?? I think I know who you are . I am glad you appreciated my work . It made staying in Palm Springs that extra night just to see you that following morning for your 120 minute massage worth it! Thank you ? I’m glad you enjoyed my therapeutic work, your body needed it. You’re brave for standing up for me , thank you ?❤️

To everyone, as I had previously mentioned in another thread, please mention you’ve seen me here on M4M Massage Forum and I will gladly give you a 15% discount from your service . I have dropped my rates significantly , visit my ad and you’ll see . The price adjustment has allowed me to provide real legit therapeutic massage work at a price anyone can afford . It is very important to maintain a healthy body !

If you verbally use the code “WaGa” or any member with non-descriptive one sided negative comment's name, followed by putting your hand on top of your head and wiggling your fingers as if it’s troll hair, when you arrive in person, I will give you 50% off your session . I want all my clients to have a fun relaxed time, it’ll be a cute Icebreaker.

See you soon :)

Edited by Ricky1033

Here are a couple points for EVERYONE to think about in case you’ve wondered why your massage experience didn’t turn out how you expected.

If you’re wondering why I didn’t do what I “promised” to do, without giving up my first born, do you remember if you came FRESHLY showered that day ? Did you check if your junk smelt bad that day? Or did you remember to check if you had toilet paper still stuck in your butt from a quick wipe? Or maybe you didn’t notice your manly ‘musk’ had turned into an awful bad smelling B.O.? How can we guarantee the readers here you have good hygiene? We can’t ..

I have been massaging full time for 10 years . I am skilled fully trained and certified. Does that sound about the same for every “therapist” you see? ..

My advise for all future visits to whomever you see next is, be FRESHLY showered , have nice fresh breath (have gum on you at all times or mints) , brush your hair , wear deodorant , and if you’re unsure you’ve gotten all the toilet paper out of your rump use some water with your hand to rinse it off AND wash your hands thoroughly. Also, please don’t be demanding , because we as therapist can deny service to absolutely anyone we like for whatever reason . Ultimately, it’s none of my business how much someone else charges you for full “boyfriend massage experience”, I’m not them .

Make a check list of all the points I went over on your phone in case you need a reminder for every appointment you go to .

Make sure to underline , A shower in the morning before work does not count as a FRESH shower .

For the nice review yesterday (https://m4m-forum.org/threads/realhandsheal-la.154158/#post-1846000), thank you so much ?? I think I know who you are . I am glad you appreciated my work . It made staying in Palm Springs that extra night just to see you that following morning for your 120 minute massage worth it! Thank you ? I’m glad you enjoyed my therapeutic work, your body needed it. You’re brave for standing up for me , thank you ?❤️

To everyone, as I had previously mentioned in another thread, please mention you’ve seen me here on M4M Massage Forum and I will gladly give you a 15% discount from your service . I have dropped my rates significantly , visit my ad and you’ll see . The price adjustment has allowed me to provide real legit therapeutic massage work at a price anyone can afford . It is very important to maintain a healthy body !

If you verbally use the code “WaGa” or any member with non-descriptive one sided negative comment's name, followed by putting your hand on top of your head and wiggling your fingers as if it’s troll hair, when you arrive in person, I will give you 50% off your session . I want all my clients to have a fun relaxed time, it’ll be a cute Icebreaker.

See you soon :)

Did you seriously just post this entire diatribe three times? ?

Again, as I had done in another thread, my apologies to anyone that has felt shortchanged by my work . I try my hardest to use my best judgement as to what to do in uncomfortable situations . Noone likes to be uncomfortable or forced to do something they don’t want to do .

Edited by Ricky1033

Did you seriously just post this entire diatribe three times? ?

He sure did! I had not seen this third one or I would have responded here too.

And since I’m here...how condescending is his response to clients that pay him. His “tips” on how to show up to an appointment just make him sound like he thinks he is better than us. Again, I would not be surprised that his ONE favorable review was written by him.

And I get the not doing what you are not comfortable with part of your comment...but then be upfront. Don’t just say yes and then back out! Don’t waste your or the client’s time and efforts!

Would you like a free massage WaGa ? Come on over , I’ll give you a free massage . You seem a little tense . We’ll stay fully clothed tho, I’ll give you a very healing and relaxing compression massage , on the house . Here’s my number 3234543691

I’m good! Thanks for the offer though. I don’t need any sort of freebies. I just gave my review and you’re the one that came for me thinking you were being cute. Have a blessed day!

Going after a member , accusing him of being me disguised as a member, isn’t giving a review. Case and point , there is nothing I can do to make things right . If you don’t get what you want then it automatically is the therapists fault and “on with the lynching!”

I’ve received a few texts from readers , thank you for the sweet sweet messages ?

I do love massaging and the power of healing.

To eliminate any confusion , I do not offer sexual services . Zero , zilch sexual interaction . So texts such as “Suck ? $100”, “Make out , nipple play , $80” and “Full nude mutual release $100?” Will be left unread and not tolerated .

I, as you all, want to have a safe and fun work environment. I do take some of the responsibility, because I have always felt the need to respond to every text regardless of its level of crude disrespect. I believe even those with sexually polluted minds need to be healed through the power of touch . However, I’m learning that might be a mistake and better leave it in the hands of a good psychiatrist to heal .

God bless ?✌?

Going after a member , accusing him of being me disguised as a member, isn’t giving a review. Case and point , there is nothing I can do to make things right . If you don’t get what you want then it automatically is the therapists fault and “on with the lynching!”

I’ve received a few texts from readers , thank you for the sweet sweet messages ?

I do love massaging and the power of healing.

To eliminate any confusion , I do not offer sexual services . Zero , zilch sexual interaction . So texts such as “Suck ? $100”, “Make out , nipple play , $80” and “Full nude mutual release $100?” Will be left unread and not tolerated .

I, as you all, want to have a safe and fun work environment. I do take some of the responsibility, because I have always felt the need to respond to every text regardless of its level of crude disrespect. I believe even those with sexually polluted minds need to be healed through the power of touch . However, I’m learning that might be a mistake and better leave it in the hands of a good psychiatrist to heal .

God bless ?✌?

Apparently we are all crazy or mentally sick! ??‍♂️ Like I said, you think you are better than we are and that’s your problem! Be humble and learn! Don’t blame us because you agree to certain aspects of a massage and then don’t fulfill. That’s on YOU, not us! And if “crude” texts bother you then don’t advertise on gay sites that lend themselves to that!

God bless you too ??✌?

Would you like a free massage WaGa ? Come on over , I’ll give you a free massage . You seem a little tense . We’ll stay fully clothed tho, I’ll give you a very healing and relaxing compression massage , on the house . Here’s my number 3234543691

Again with this? Why would I put myself in that situation? I get it that you think I’m stupid but give me some credibility!

And I’m done! If someone else asks about your services, I will continue to share my experience! ✌?

WaGa you are full force trolling me on here . Again , what the readers are noticing is that you are so persistent about bashing me publicly . Now you are telling me where I can and can’t advertise? WaGa Im sorry if anyone has ever hurt you . My apologies on their behalf . I am human with emotions and feelings too . If you made me feel uncomfortable to do something I didn’t want to do , I’m sorry , don’t take it personal . Come get a free compression massage from me anytime you want . Truly my sincere apologies ?