JakeDanielPro Bodybuilder Visiting NYC July 26-30

musclelover
This topic is 1368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its funny that in the scenario of his pic #9, you walk by an uber hot, shirt stretching muscle monkey thinking all the bad thoughts, then to realize he gets it up the poonanny on film and hireable to DO the bad thoughts!

It makes me wonder how many others you randomly see in the gym that may be on chaturbate, rentmen or hireable if only the question is posed!

• 1 year later...

some guys start to have maturing features earlier on than others. that being said if you look at him in some pics and on his vids there still is a very youngish look to him. i think he has been 23 for a year or two. my guess is more like 25-27 buts thats just a guess. remember how vegas diesel took a shellacking for his age...geez!!!

some guys start to have maturing features earlier on than others. that being said if you look at him in some pics and on his vids there still is a very youngish look to him. i think he has been 23 for a year or two. my guess is more like 25-27 buts thats just a guess. remember how vegas diesel took a shellacking for his age...geez!!!

I can relate. I’ve been 45 for a year or two.