411 JamieMack in NYC

wilton77
This topic is 1603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It appears that quite a few masseurs who are not LMTs do not advertise therapeutic massage because they don't want to present themselves as someone who can treat muscular problems, or even aches and pains. I think that's to their credit; truth in advertising!

He certainly is unkempt, but so are most people his age. Half the "models" who appear on TV, and especially major league baseball players, are slobs who I wouldn't allow in my home. At least the NY Yankees won't allow those facial excrescences.

I think the last paragraph belongs in The Forum, but what the hell......

Looks unkempt

Lol. Some of you are showing your age. This guy looks like your typical big-city IT professional. Or graphic artist. Or gluten-free waiter. I like the just got out of bed look as long as he doesn't smell like patchouli or stale cum.

His ad is basically Craigslist, except it wasn't free. Missed opportunity to not say something enticing about yourself. It could be fun to find out what exactly he does for $140. Or it could be a disaster. If he doesn't smell like the above mentioned or have dried McDonalds in his beard, he could oil us up naked and do a body frot session on the bed. That could work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thinking of taking the plunge on this one. I find him really sexy, and the info in his hand makes him sound like a lot of fun. Anyone tried since this posting? Feel free to IM me. Thanks.

Pls let me know how it goes for you.

I highly recommend you take the plunge, sniggy, I was highly satisfied with his massage service, which is as advertised. He looks in person like he does in his photos and I did not find him to be unkempt, just very much like a Brooklynite.

• 1 month later...