GREY ROMANI / ROMANI / RENTMEN.EU

robberbaron4u
This topic is 1764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, In considering "Grey Romani", keep in mind my long ago admonition as to the former "Alex Summit" of rentboy.com: "Time is of the essence", he is a "prime property" that will not be to market long as some one will "close" on him as a very desirable acquisition. For Alex, the "closer" was the heir to a NYC realty fortune. And, no, I am not Romani's publicist or pimp; rather, a very satisfied, discerning client who rarely hands out a "gold star" for services rendered.

His posted photographs are "amateur" home shots comparable, in quality, to driver license and passport photography; I recommend waiting for the publication of his new portfolio by a professional photographer who captures his classic, "chiseled" good looks. That said, the "proof is in the pudding" not the decoration is applicable when appraising his attentiveness to his clients and sexual prowess. Not a shot across the bow at jjrkwood's "pass", just my opinion. . .

His posted photographs are "amateur" home shots comparable, in quality, to driver license and passport photography; I recommend waiting for the publication of his new portfolio by a professional photographer who captures his classic, "chiseled" good looks. That said, the "proof is in the pudding" not the decoration is applicable when appraising his attentiveness to his clients and sexual prowess. Not a shot across the bow at jjrkwood's "pass", just my opinion. . .

Perhaps I should have said I just didn't feel chemistry, or a tingling in my groin, which usually signals my approval.

Perhaps I should have said I just didn't feel chemistry, or a tingling in my groin, which usually signals my approval.

He is good at what he does! Even though he is 98% straight he has no hang ups and can perform better than most gays! But again bottom line is chemistry is specific and I can't blame you for that! It is something given by nature.

His body is killer! Perfect and not built from steroids; and from pure hard work! Well defined, nice size and he has nice butt which not many top or bottoms posses! Also, did I mention that he is good looking too!

Edited by sexymonk

I, too, had the pleasure one time of his attention while on a business trip. Having hired exquisite men for the better of 10 years or so, he is without question the very finest I’ve experienced. And I’ve been with some of the stellar ones who are quite well-known. I agree, he won’t last long. Some rich man (or woman) with lots to offer, will no doubt snatch him up somewhere, sometime. So, gentlemen, grab the chance while you can. If you like a little bad-ass mixed with brains galore, a smidgen of military cockiness and bravado, plus a nearly perfect Men’s Health model quality physique, he’s your boy, er, sorry, your man.

I, too, had the pleasure one time of his attention while on a business trip. Having hired exquisite men for the better of 10 years or so, he is without question the very finest I’ve experienced. And I’ve been with some of the stellar ones who are quite well-known. I agree, he won’t last long. Some rich man (or woman) with lots to offer, will no doubt snatch him up somewhere, sometime. So, gentlemen, grab the chance while you can. If you like a little bad-ass mixed with brains galore, a smidgen of military cockiness and bravado, plus a nearly perfect Men’s Health model quality physique, he’s your boy, er, sorry, your man.

!!!YES, SIR!!!

If he ever shows up in my neck of the woods... hell yes, I'd go for it! He is so my type. Thanks for the recommendation.

I totally understand you. He's totally my type too except for two minor characteristics that I'm having trouble moving beyond--

1). He's 98% straight.

2). He's a total top.

If he were just to reverse both of these to

1). 98 % gay

2). Total bottom

He'd be my perfect guy. Oh heck, I'm nothing if I'm not flexible. I'm willing to give him some leeway on #2. I wouldn't mind if he were versatile.

Gman

Take my word for it, gentlemen. He is a memorable experience betweenst the sheets not to be missed in a lifetime. Not a review, "just the facts". . .

Perhaps, in addition to giving us "just the facts" you could learn to post a link yourself.

I totally understand you. He's totally my type too except for two minor characteristics that I'm having trouble moving beyond--

1). He's 98% straight.

2). He's a total top.

1). 98 % gay

2). Total bottom

He'd be my perfect guy. Oh heck, I'm nothing if I'm not flexible. I'm willing to give him some leeway on #2. I wouldn't mind if he were versatile.

Gman

With regard to Romani, even though he advertises “98% straight” his ability to make you believe, feel, and experience quite the opposite, is a testimony to his amazing skills - and I just have to wonder if he’s being absolutely true in his “98%” assessment; sure had me fooled (and a more than satisfied client).

With regard to Romani, even though he advertises “98% straight” his ability to make you believe, feel, and experience quite the opposite, is a testimony to his amazing skills - and I just have to wonder if he’s being absolutely true in his “98%” assessment; sure had me fooled (and a more than satisfied client).

Sexual Orientation is independent of Sexual Activity or Behavior. It's entirely possible for a straight identified male to engage in a whole range of sexual activities with another male. Culture, socialization, and psychology all factor in just as how he's treated, talked to, touched, and more. Humans are remarkably flexible when the environment encourages it and they wish to be.

Gentlemen, In considering "Grey Romani", keep in mind my long ago admonition as to the former "Alex Summit" of rentboy.com: "Time is of the essence", he is a "prime property" that will not be to market long as some one will "close" on him as a very desirable acquisition. For Alex, the "closer" was the heir to a NYC realty fortune. And, no, I am not Romani's publicist or pimp; rather, a very satisfied, discerning client who rarely hands out a "gold star" for services rendered.

His body is killer! Perfect and not built from steroids; and from pure hard work! Well defined, nice size and he has nice butt which not many top or bottoms posses! Also, did I mention that he is good looking too!

I don't know what to say, gentlemen. For lack of better words, thank you for making me look like such a badass. I genuinely appreciate your support!

--------------------

Does anyone know if he travels to the West Coast? Thanks guys.

I do travel West, but only on occasion. Assuming we hit things off over the phone, I'm open to flying out for an overnight or a weekend trip. Some food for thought...

Edited by Romani

1). He's 98% straight.

2). He's a total top.

1). 98 % gay

2). Total bottom

Gman

Sorry Gman; it's just not my cup of tea. I aim to please and I'm psychologically versatile, but my ass is merely a decoration!