Massagejock_Will San Diego

cokimstr61
This topic is 938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Expensive but good and he lowered his prices recently.

the only thing for me was that his bathroom was not clean. Like he just mascaped and the machine was there with hairs on the sink. The basket next to the toilet ? was not empty. Toilet with piss stains.

body odor... not nasty just like someone that was not freshly showered. For some this might be a plus. I was not bothered by the odor a lot. But I could tell he was not freshly showered.

besides that it was good. I’d repeat.

Thanks for the information. He’s my physical type, but I’m not into odors. Saved me some time.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I saw him. I think he was good and very playful etc... I don’t think I’d repeat personally, even though it wasn’t bad. He seemed to be upselling what he put on his profile page (that mutual touch is $40 - he took $80 instead). I told him I brought the number he told me and that I’d just pass, so he said I could go to an ATM after and get it. I felt awkward, so I said okay. The part that made me feel a little bit weird, is that he asked to come with me, in my car, to the ATM to pull out the money. It was asked in a way that made it really hard to say ‘no’. I just felt really weird parked on the side, with him still in the car, while I got out cash.

Having said that, he himself is really nice, he’s skilled, he’s gorgeous, he matches the positive reviews that are over here. I just felt a little vulnerable, even though he was being friendly.

I also think that for the overall massage experience, it’s overpriced. The ‘spa’ experience he offers is great though. So, yeah, mixed bag here.

Hey, I saw him. I think he was good and very playful etc... I don’t think I’d repeat personally, even though it wasn’t bad. He seemed to be upselling what he put on his profile page (that mutual touch is $40 - he took $80 instead). I told him I brought the number he told me and that I’d just pass, so he said I could go to an ATM after and get it. I felt awkward, so I said okay. The part that made me feel a little bit weird, is that he asked to come with me, in my car, to the ATM to pull out the money. It was asked in a way that made it really hard to say ‘no’. I just felt really weird parked on the side, with him still in the car, while I got out cash.

Having said that, he himself is really nice, he’s skilled, he’s gorgeous, he matches the positive reviews that are over here. I just felt a little vulnerable, even though he was being friendly.

I also think that for the overall massage experience, it’s overpriced. The ‘spa’ experience he offers is great though. So, yeah, mixed bag here.

Sorry. But I would NEVER let someone I did not know get in my car and go with me to an ATM machine. Too much opportunity for an UNHAPPY ending.

I totally hear you @Wanderoz , and it made me understand people who say yes to those things better. It’s this weird state where you don’t know what to say, and you know that the person is using the point of money as the main thing. I remember thinking quickly: can I leave something behind to show Im coming back to give the money? Should I ask to go in his car? But none of the options were okay.

He changed the price after the massage? That makes anything that happened before then not worth it. Sorry about your experience.

Totally unacceptable.

Sorry to hear that he didn’t honor his prices.

I reject any upsells when I’m on the table.

I tell them I didn’t bring atm cards, I don’t use zelle or any of those apps. Most of the time I get the upgrades anyway. ??‍♂️ But I never repeat

I totally hear you @Wanderoz , and it made me understand people who say yes to those things better. It’s this weird state where you don’t know what to say, and you know that the person is using the point of money as the main thing. I remember thinking quickly: can I leave something behind to show Im coming back to give the money? Should I ask to go in his car? But none of the options were okay.

I didn't mean to berate you! I am so relieved and glad that in your case, nothing bad happened. Always act in the interest of your own safety and never feel bad about doing that!

I met will 1 week ago, everything was fine except the conversation part (even though English is not my first language, no providers had makde me feel bad about my oral English), i was very embarrassed during the session. I will not repeat.

Wow. :oops:

what did he say?

English is not my first language either.

I just don’w want this part to be lost either:

Having said that, he himself is really nice, he’s skilled, he’s gorgeous, he matches the positive reviews that are over here. I just felt a little vulnerable, even though he was being friendly

I’m worried that I’ve vilified the man, when not everything about it was so bad. I’m sorry about some of the negative experiences I’ve read in reply, but I didn’t mean to characterize it as all bad.

@Wanderoz I didn’t take it personally at all, you’re completely right and it’s good advice that usually I would’ve given and done. You’re a good guy, man!

I just don’w want this part to be lost either:

I’m worried that I’ve vilified the man, when not everything about it was so bad. I’m sorry about some of the negative experiences I’ve read in reply, but I didn’t mean to characterize it as all bad.

@Wanderoz I didn’t take it personally at all, you’re completely right and it’s good advice that usually I would’ve given and done. You’re a good guy, man!

Can I ask how much you paid and for what duration of time?

• 8 months later...